Mysterious Weapon Unlock Bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by entry1wound, Mar 30, 2016.

1. entry1wound

Hello Daybreak,

I've been having a hard time understanding this particular problem, but I also made sure I put in a support ticket on the website for this problem. I've seen mentions of it, but it's really game breaking.

On ANY vehicle, even for the default weapons, the game keeps the ammo capacity and reload speed upgrades locked. No matter what main gun on the tank, or the Mosquito, or anything, the reload speed and ammo cap are forbidden to upgrade. It literally says "Must Unlock Weapon", and that's kind of hard to do if you already own it :p

I'd appreciate any help on this (or if someone has solved it in the meantime) as it's really tough to justify buying new kit knowing I can't upgrade it.

I also noted that the main Certification Screen for the Mosquito in particular has some serious mismatching of reported prices. All the alternate nose guns cost 875 in the regular unlock screens, but in the Cert screen, they are 250 (or less!). When you click on them, you get the proper price...I just thought that was a little odd. I don't know if it contributes to the problem or not.