My return,but with doubts.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ximinazo, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Ximinazo

Hello all. I am Xim. I was playing planetside 2 the past years on PlayStation as Ximinotto or Lluisett.

I stop playing since 3 years ago. Tomorrow maybe i will buy a PlayStation 5,the problem is that daybreak games banned my main email fron its systems. So,with my new account with this main email,can i buy things or log i and play ingame?

I contacted the support team and they do not give me any warrantyes due my toxic behavior,but that was 3 years ago,was the past,i am not toxic anymore.

So if mithril or any user can give me any insight about this i Will be happy and will save me money,because if i buy money and then i can not log in with my main email psn account,It will be a waste of money.
  2. Mithril Community Manager

• Up x 1
  3. Ximinazo

I know,but i contacted support mĂșltiple times and the lead GM starlight do 2 things: deny to unban my email or directly close my ticket without any answer,he/she says i had toxic behavior,but i am not playing since 2021. Cmon i not say to unban my email fron your systems but at least let me play on planetside 2 with the email and buy stuff with the account related to this email ingame!!!
  4. Ximinazo

I contacted support again,i Hope the lead GM starlight unban my PSN account ximinott and my email lluisximenezboldu@gmail.com cause i have 0 toxic behavior now,and also i have a ns operative Battle rank 69 with some daybreak cash bought in 25 of april if 2023. If he/she can not do this at least he/she give me a solution,cause i not bought a ps5 yet due to negations and silence towards me. I say 4267 times i am not toxic anymore,i know that a ban is not easyly unbanned but since then has passed time for me to calm down. Cmon say to lead GM starlight or give me support to helo me,if for not unban the ximinott account and email,at least to unban the email and let me play with a new PSN account to planetside 2.