[MCY] MercenaryS - Recruiting - Mcys.eu

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Mastachief, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Nexium

My VS is Kantart.
  2. Pella

Epic night all around.

VS4LYFE
  3. EvilJollyT

Was really fun again.
  4. AdennTM

Had amazing fights against you lads on Esamir today, really need to play against you more.

Also tell Xelas to shove his gal up his *** :p
  5. Frances

Its always fun to be outnumbered hehe More kills for me * insert evil laugh
  6. AdennTM

You outnumbered us o.0

WASP/MCY vs us for about a solid 30 minutes in which you took the point and we would re-take it until eventually a tank zerg appeared and broke our counter attack (Your galaxy didn't help either)
  7. Mastachief

Le bump

With new members joining us from other empires and servers adding to our quality and potency we are running out of space.

• Can you kill TR and VS like the dogs they are?
    • Can you pick any class at will and contribute to our squads and their objectives?
    • Are you br50 (or do you feel you are worthy or exception)?
    • Is your main NC or will it be?
    • Do you want a community to be proud of, full of gamers who are great people from all ages / countries / cultures?
    • Do you want to contribute to an outfit that has the aim to provide fun for all members through very close knit squad play while taking the micky out of each other and our enemies?
    • Do you want to fight outnumbered and win?

If you can answer yes to the above then perhaps you should apply @ http://mcys.eu

Are you currently in an outfit that is dieing a slow and painful death or do you just feel you want more from your squad members?
    Again if you can answer yes to the above questions, get in touch with us either in game or on our forums and we will get you in squad and on teamspeak to run with us and see if we mesh before you apply.

Contact any of our:
    Leaders
    Beckbond
    Eviljollyt
    Mastachief
    Rookette
    Damack

Recruitment and leadership officers
    Kanum
    Baratol
    Phattie
    NCfrankie
    Corruptlol
  8. AdennTM

They see me bumpin'
    They hatin'...
  9. SebDollar

Bump for our brothers on the ground!!
    I hope you will take good care of Loui5D - He has been a great asset in ABTF, and i know he will fit right in with you guys.
    And by the way, remind him not to give away all our secret skywhale tactics :D
  10. EvilJollyT

He'll get the treatment just like every other trialist, but just for you I'll make sure we use some lube.
    • Up x 1
  11. ZaltCW

Great fight with MCY, XDT and to some extent WASP... they were holding a bio lab from what seemed like twice are number... unfortunately I don't know the conclusion as I had to go. MCY are a good choice if your looking for a outfit

The TR... they just kept coming

12. Xale

Lost it eventually, but we held it long enough for a small NC squadron to take Mani in the meantime - which they never took back.

Also thats video is some TR Tactical Superiority right there.
  13. Loui5D

So many kills, so little time.
  14. Rook

Miller TR, superior gameplay!
  15. EvilJollyT

I think that's what the TR call "tactical superiority".

*gigglesnort*
  16. Pella

That is pure fail...

Who puts a silencer on a pistol??

+1 For MYCs best NC outfit around at the moment.
  17. Nexium

………..
    ……………….__
    …………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
    ………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
    ……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
    ………\……………..‘…../
    ……….’’…\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    BROFIST

Corrupt got some nice footage last night. Eisa Tech Plant hold versus 65% VS and 10%TR.

18. Nexium

This Friday at 19:30 UK time, MCY will be running the closest thing we have to a public squad during prime-time. If you've wanted to see what we do but have previously been intimidated by the thought of entering a TS channel with the atmosphere and clamminess of a Roman bathhouse, now is a good time to make the leap.

Send me a PM on these forums or friend request "Kanum" in-game and I'll be in touch.
  19. AquaKiller

Well played MCY!
  20. YamiNoTenshi

I'm scared, will you hold my hand?