Make good quide to platoon/squad leaders

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KariH, Jan 20, 2013.

1. KariH

Please make qood guide to sguad/platoon leaders! How to communicate - and beacons/smoke?

This system is such that a newbie can be platoon/squad leader. Not very pleasant job for beginner. You do not know who is platoon leader and how to communicate and how to cooperate with other squads. Heck! You even do not know if your mic is working.

And can anybody explain why are peoples chosen to be platoon/squad leaders?

Worst thing is the leadership breaks your game a lot. You perhaps have to grab a aircraft and make a flybye just to check how large and what direction that rolling panzer-zerg horde is rolling. No certs/exp for that.
  2. KariH

bumb up. Nobody see this a problem?
  3. 0402rasmus1

If you want to be a good sguad or platoon Leader you need to have an eye on the map and Tell the People's in you are leading what the attack or defen plan is and give some orders like attack point B or use their anti tank wapons. And the beacons should be used if there is no other spawnpoints Bear the target. I can give you some more Info if you join Vanu on the Ceres serve and look for me
  4. datfluttershy

KariH i know you are frustrated by the fact that there is no real good official tutorials but if you would take some of your time to research i am very sure you will be able to find several tutorials and guides on how to squad and platoon lead.

It is always adviced to start as Squadleader and play that for some time. Platoonlead is very unrewarding considering XP and certs therefor you should only start leading platoons if you are fine with your current loadouts.