Love the Infiltrator so far

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Toshogu, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Toshogu

Been playing two weeks now and thoroughly enjoy the infiltrator class.

I've seen the gripes. Mostly dealing with the 300-350m range limitation, and yes that is one of the few pet peeves that I have myself. But otherwise this is one of the best sniper experiences that I've ever had. Usually inserting myself deep behind enemy lines either using the little fighters or the atv. Finding unprotected bases, spawning sunderers and deploying them. Then getting behind the front lines and just picking people off with them unawares. Running out of ammo, finding a quiet base near by, hacking the terminal, re-uping on ammo, hacking then spawning another summoner. wash rinse repeat.

Some interesting things I can share.

I really want a silencer, but during pitched frontline battles that you've flanked. It is not needed at all. With all the tanks and small arms fire you shot and location is just lost in the confusion.

Why I want the silencer is for those times I come across light skirmish lines, or lightly defended bases that I would like to farm.

Once you figure out the hold for the ranges you are working at headshots are a breeze. If you're using a semi auto, the trick is to get your hold asap once you hit shift. and you can release two quick shots. The recoil does not move your original hold.

It's all about patience, using the terrain, more patience. If you like fishingyou'll enjoy this class
  2. Timeraider

true, if there is something i learned. Its that you dont need an silencer if you are to far away for people to see both rendered as well as on the map :D