Link An Account To Steam

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Syyy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Syyy

So here's my problem. I already have DRM-free Planetside 2 downloaded , but I want to link the game to my Steam profile. Is there an easier way to do this then uninstalling PS2 and re-downloading it with Steam?
  2. Kn0me

I would like to know this too.

*Just a note you can add it to your games list as a non-steam game and i think you may be able to access your list from there, but it may be kind of wonky. Try it out. I'm dling PS2 so I haven't tested it yet
  3. AirG

4. MrPlanetbreaker

Start the download on Steam and pause after a minute. Close steam and put your complete PS2 folder into the steam PS2 folder, then resume the download. This SHOULD work. After that when it says it is finished with downloading the game start the game and when the launcher opens use the "Validate Game Assets" function from the launcher and you SHOULD be good to go.
  5. Toolboy2013

Here's an option that may help others:

1) Daybreak Account = login (save - remember login details optional)
    NOTE 1: If more than one account then login to the one you want linked to Steam.
    NOTE 2: Ensure you have logged out of all accounts with Daybreak and launch game through Steam and then Plantside2 launcher (Daybreak) will ask you to login to what ever Daybreak account you wish.
    NOTE 3: Plantside2 launcher (Daybreak) within Steam should load/remember the last account that was logged into from your Daybreak account.

2) From "Steam" launch the game that you wish to link to your Daybreak account (automatically links the game you have on that account).