I'm gonna complain for a bit about 2 things

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Believeinsteve, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Believeinsteve

One, the amount of cert points it takes to get for 80% of the weapons including vehicle is just way to high. 1000? That takes someone almost a full week of 12 hours a day playing and thats including about 20 kills a day or so. Some people are medics so they don't get kills for days, some are engineers.

1000 is just way to high, the one for 250 thats a great weapon yet only costs 250 (medic weapon). 500 at most...1000 c'mon. Thats just begging for money right there. Even though we still have access to it, its a serious pay 2 win aspect. I can understand membership. I think members should be getting about 1000 station cash a month instead of 500. Its a pitiful amount even with the boosts.

Secondly. Heavy assult shields are way...I MEAN way to freakin strong.

You either need to

A) Boost the aspect of other classes special abilities

B) Nerf the hell out of it.

When a heavy assault can come in, wipe out half a squad with his shield up. I'm sorry way to strong. It has been since the beta, how did it get this far.

Thirdly. Certing for making your "armo" better? This is an FPS, regardless if its MMOFPS it does not welcome new users. If a new user is 1v1 an infiltrator, high chance that infil can take out a heavy assault with that armor boost.

Why was that even put in.

So to sum it up.

Decrease cost for weapons on cert points by a good half for 1000 costs, boost amount for membership station cash or decrease the cost for stationcash even though it still does apply to other games (you walked into your own trap on that). Balance the heavy assault shield. Heavy assaults can 1v1 max'es with the primary weapons for days if the max isn't full AI. And remove the cert for armor or make it almost useless and just a very little improvement for a high cost.

This game was not ready for release. Bugs are everywhere. You guys rushed it way to fast. I still see bugs from early beta that are in. Early in release or not, is this not what a founders & high beta access was for to fix these things?

I guess not
  2. Braveliltoaster

3. 159123

game was just released,calm down.
    • Up x 1
  4. Dasbag

If you aren't killing enemies while playing support you are doing it wrong.

Also, I have gotten 1,000 certs already. It isn't hard.
  5. water fowl

Welcome to HeavyAssaultSide. It's been like this since beta. High mobility with infini sprint, health that matches a MAX with the shield, stronger firepower than a MAX, with longer range, higher accuracy, and night vision scopes, and better anti vehicle and anti air capabilities than any other class including the MAX, with his rockets. This is HeavyAssaultSide. Enjoy your stay.
  6. Gavyne

^ Yup, read Smed's post. Their priority right now is to get the servers stabilized so everybody can play the game. Then once they've fixed the import things (crashes, lag, server issues, queue issues, item store issues), then they'll be addressing other things, things like balance and tweaks.

By the way I play heavy assault, the wiping out half of a squad comment isn't always accurate. If I get a jump and the people are dumb and don't shoot at me, I could wipe a half of a squad sure. But if people are paying slightly attention and realize I'm a bad guy (so many of them just run by me), then often I don't get a single kill before I die. If a MAX is there, it's over for me. Trust me I've tried everything I can standing toe to toe with a MAX, it never works in my favor. Don't forget all 3 teams have heavy duty guys with big guns.
  7. Spoof

I see this argument all the time and here's the answer:

Wanna play BF3? Get your wallet out.
    Wanna play CoD? Get your wallet out.
    Wanna play PS2? Play for free or get your wallet out. Your choice, stop complaining.

What's good about membership?
    • A 6 month membership costs around the same as a AAA game like BF3 or CoD
    • Grants 50% xp boost
    • Grants resource boost
    • Grants passive cert gain
    • 500 sc a month
    • Priority login... no queues
    • Up x 1
  8. FluffyM

They really, really aren't.
    #LA
    • Up x 1
  9. RykerStruvian

If you want cert points faster....just be a subscriber. I don't really see how people can complain about prices for items being high when the game is FREE. And even if it is free, personally I've just started playing the actual game about two days ago and I'm pretty sure under 8hrs of playing I've received at least 250 certs. It's really not that bad given I'm not even a paid member (yet).

Seriously though, the prices aren't that high.
  10. Believeinsteve

Knife damage needs to be upped to. The fact I'm going in rambo'ing everything for it to take 2/3 knife hits depending on the class & their shield output, is stupid. If I got a knife to my head or stomach I'd be dying in a matter of seconds from bleeding. We know blood exists in this game, if you disagree watch the trailer.

Make hit boxes for knifes, one shot to head/chest, who cares if they knife you in arms/legs