Hi Briggs Server! Would you like some number things?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ender, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Ender

Maybe you've seen my other threads for Miller and other servers, maybe not. DasAnfall's stats site, stats.dasanfall.com is adding Briggs server to our database right now. That means the current list of servers that compares players and weapons is Mattherson, Waterson, Connery, Miller, and Briggs. It may take a bit to get all the Briggs stats in and up to date, but they're on their way :)

If you're a Briggs player and have always wanted to view some more detailed stats then let me give you a quick preview! (Below)

This site does require registration, but it's free registration you just need a code! I've put 25 registrations on the code PS2FORUMS if you'd like to check it out.

Changes since adding Miller - the custom signature generator is going although it does require a very minor donation for full access to it. A couple of the signatures being designed are actually pretty unique, any stat from the site can be put in the signature. He's currently adding a twitch integration as well that I only found out about tonight.

[IMG]

50 is the man, please thank him for creating such an awesome stats database. 50SHADESOFPURPLE

[IMG]

Ever wanted to sort players in a way that you can't currently anywhere else? Who's the best Orion user on your server for accuracy, headshots, kills per minute? Who's boosted their stats the most? How MLG ready are you? Are you ready for a Fantasy Planetside 2 league? haha

[IMG]

Player landing page

[IMG]

Ever wanted to see your averages per week, per month?

[IMG]

Custom Class detailed cards - 50 has also created a cert viewer for each player. Click on that player, and you can see exactly what guns they have and what certs they've spent!

[IMG]

Your averages per weapon and your grade on where you rank in the database.

[IMG]

Extremely detailed weapon's statistics. What's the headshot modifier on your favorite weapon?

[IMG]

Player comparison's maybe?

[IMG]

I'll never catch up :(
    • Up x 3
  2. HooWoo

*orgasm*

<3Xoxox
  3. Ender

I was going to go with Woodman, but I remember some Briggs players had asked a few more times :) Woodman will most likely be next since it seems to be pretty active.
  4. Ellipson

Look at this sig. Look how pretty it is. Don't you want one?? Well donate then, silly!
  5. Sen7rygun

Very nice dude. Thanks much ^
  6. Slandebande

Ellipson, rated M for mature!

Sorry, couldn't resist!
  7. IamDH

I'm afraid my MLG level might crash the website
  8. TerryTenMen

Ceres!! Forget woodman
  9. individual

I went ahead and added 25 more registrations to the reg code PS2FORUMS, but you guys have to promise not to tell Ender. It will be our dark, dirty secret.
  10. Cougarbrit

Nop, Cobalt much more MLG.

Bigger too currently.
  11. Ender

Bumping for more exposure, wouldn't want a Briggs player to miss out ;) We'll get all the servers eventually, each server increases update time though. Apparently the database isn't even at 400mb and the database size limit is 1gb, so space and bandwidth aren't issues at all.
  12. Shanther

Once again to help out. I am giving away some free codes on a first come first serve basis.

• VP47-IO8H-06LB-8O0RD
    • IL81-PB9I-99QR-0N7XR
    • IJ64-BE3H-41IE-7I1CB
    • QK54-SV6E-04WY-3T8NC
    • MA34-DG2N-63TU-9L5OT
    • DN47-LS5R-60EJ-9R4IE
    • ES89-RG5G-95JM-9E9ST
    • BQ66-AS8S-57KT-2Q7UA
    • SD39-NR5H-59LH-5M7FV
    • CB69-WZ8T-79MX-2L4YY
    • QJ16-AA5Z-83TU-7Q0FB
    • ET51-WJ6M-92XH-3N6KF
    • KD80-FC0G-28UK-7E0FC
  13. Forlorn Hope

Hi my name is ForlornHop3 and DasAnfall stat site has changed my life.

Previously I used to play PS2 for fun and was barely succeeding, as a fantastically mediocre player I would never reach the leaderboards, maybe if there was an attendance award I would squeak in. But NOW I can see just how AWESOME I am on one gun compared to everyone else due to 50SHADESofnotCharlieHunan extreme stats I have been forced to realize I am actually a cheat code for winning.

Please feel free to use my success story on any advertisements you may have,

ForlornHop3
    MLG Ready - AF 4 - Cyclone - KPH Grade - M
    • Up x 1
  14. SerialNumber1221

awesome i got in thanks guys...
  15. theholeyone

Transparency of metric calculation when?
  16. HooWoo

Mwahahah 10k MLG score for my VS alt >;D
  17. dirtYbird

18. Admiralty

//edit my bad didn't see it, but thanks
  19. individual

Added another 25 uses to the code PS2FORUMS for all you nerdy Aussies .
  20. Purg

Obviously a work in progress but looking good so far.

On my main the classes kills/deaths not quite correspond. Known issue?