Hacking on Soltech

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Multiplexor, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Multiplexor

Its remarkable, blatant, and worse than ever. There are many people with Multiple hacks (speed, warping, wall hack, invisibility) I can't imagine that its only Soltech that's effected by this. Its real and its worse than its ever been. I've reported many today as did others. I'm growing very tired with the lack of communication and transparency from SOE on this issue. The Ostrich tactic will not work in the long run.

SOE sites its "Privacy Policy" in not disclosing information about hacking and banned accounts. We all know that its a really easy excuse for a lack of desire to be transparent and lack of effort to fix a broken game based on a Free to Play model as long as the money is flowing.

I will be letting my boosts run out and my subscription lapse. I've spent way too much on this game already for this kind of quality.

And NO, you CAN"T have my stuff. Not even the other characters on my account can have my stuff because they are forced to buy the same things that have already been purchased on my account!

Peace
  2. Azzer

Before PS2 launched, I seem to remember hearing that they planned to publicise people that got banned, make in-game announcements on it, etc. - the aim being that by seeing people getting banned left right and centre, we the players would be reassured, and potential hackers would be put off ever trying a hack out because they kept seeing people get banned.

Instead everything is hushed up, silenced, not many people seem to get banned, SOE make no mention of their anti-cheat stuff, people start circulating that even IF you get caught (which is apparently very unlikely), you only get a slap on the wrist not an instant ban, and so more and more people start thinking "Well if it's that easy and that safe, I think I'm going to risk it too" - and so the amount of hackers goes up and up... while we the players are unable to talk about it in public or name names or shame people.
  3. Arkha3

Been playing soltech for most of the day, haven't come across a single hacker yet
    There was one NC that was shooting under the ground, but he was glitched (desynced)
  4. Multiplexor

This has apparently gone by the wayside. In the end, their indifference will equate to a lot of lost revenue. well, then again, E-Sports are all about hacking, right?...... :{