Guide to playing NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Marko Box, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Marko Box

First u have to ask yourself what u want to do in game, do you want to be a grunt, tank driver or zoom araund the air.
    If u want to be a grunt whatever your best option is to click on log out buttong and then on character selection you choose vanu if u like having no recoil or tr for good all araund weapons.
    If u are more into rolling araund in tanks then just go for vanu and dont look back.
    Same goes for air, select vanu get into scythe and your set, welcome to the club of air aces.
    Now here comes an expensive bit, since you need a ton of certs to really shine in whatever you choose youll need to buy some station cash. Now monthly sub wont cut it since 50% bonus isnt really enough so you will have to spend 10-20e for sc in order to unlock that op gun everyone on forum is buzing about.
    Enjoy yourself as much as u can until a nerf hammer hits and something else becomes fotm which will force you to dump more rl cash into the game so you can stay cut above the rest.
    NOTE: This guide can be applied to any f2p game out ther
  2. IshanDeston

NC "Grunt" here. And thats bull... . Except for extremely close range, i am owning Vanu with my Engineer and Medic Rifle. I can't hit the broadside of a barn with my SAW, but i've been told adding both Foregrips would solve that problem for me (now i just would need to want to play HA i guess).

Seriously, NC guns are nice. It takes time to get used to them and yes, they need kill, but at the end of the day you'll get a so much better shot with them.

That is not to say, that their guns couldn't need a slight buff by reducing the recoil a little.

Get the Shield on your Vanguard and say that again.

Finally something i can't disagree with, but thats actually working as intended.

No you don't. The only "class" you really need to do it for is the Fighter.

And here i thought TR are flavor of the month.

Hmm... i'd like to see how you apply that to Team Fortress 2.
    • Up x 1
  3. Halcyon

Guide to playing NC: play TR
  4. Ribonucleic Acid

english: learn it better.
    • Up x 1
  5. Morpholine

6. MrK

Your mouse : pull it down

Shussh
  7. Pax Empyrean

I know that not everyone who plays NC is a crybaby, but the forums sure make it seem that way sometimes.

If you think your faction sucks, play a different one. Sure it'll be inconvenient having to come up with a whole new excuse for why you lose all the time, but you owe it to yourself.
    • Up x 1
  8. dooder

Guide to play NC: Use your skills which your still unaware of, or use your skills which you'r awaee of.
  9. IshanDeston

Aimbots and Hacker.