[GOON] Biggest Swaggest Outfit IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Admiral Snuggles, Dec 18, 2012.

1. MagnumOpus

Look at this culthead talking about HIS bullets. Those bullets belong to the people. FREEDOM FOR AURAXIS J908 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
  2. Haskaal

The GOONs have great humor! Good, casual outfit to have laughs with!
  3. Lord Adakos

oooh oooh, goons, pick me, pick me. I miss goon organization, or what can be called any sort of organization on the part of goons.... My last experience was as a troll hunter in WoW boat raids. I havnt been in game yet, but I plan on logging in this weekend. Maybe later tonight.

So, can I join? I'll bring beer. and pizza. and my poopsock.
  4. ANGER MANAGMENT BEAR

I think it's been proven that GOON is the #1 outfit on Mattherson. And I'm not even NC!
  5. Pacra

[GOON] is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In [GOON] you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the [GOON] motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
  6. Admiral Snuggles

I totally agree. I think all the new recruits are having a blast. Hope things don't get too hectic once break starts!
  7. CrushBoss

Admiral Surly, i like that.
  8. BrassRoots

Just reporting in. I'm still out in the field for work but I'll catch you all next weekend.
  9. CrushBoss

Where is "i squeeze cats" ?
  10. Leal

I can confirm there are indeed women in the mumble server. At the end of my gaming session as I went outside I then realized at some point being on the mumble my pants came off.
  11. jm20

The problem here is you wearing pants while playing PS2, everyone know it's a nopants outfit
  12. neostatic2009

Soooo, I'm thinking about making a you-tube channel dedicated to you guys. Oh, and who should I send my video of last nights carnage against ur outfit? 109 confirmed goon kills before you managed to kill me, 8 reavers, 1 Lib, and One Gal. Rolled across your tank...flash...and sudie columns.

Fear my lib!!
  13. Vargs

Being in [GOON] is like that feeling you get when you shove a toothpick up your urethra.
  14. Chichevache

****. I'm a goon.
  15. ShriekXL

Where's the part where you lot relog as the enemy and TK the sundie thats giving you a hard time?

OH SNAP, that's confidential, no?

:p
  16. Vargs

I play this game an unhealthy amount and nobody has ever, ever done this while I've been around, nor can I imagine any of our squad leaders ordering it. If anybody did ask their squad to do this I'm pretty sure everyone would just call him a tryhard idiot and continue making hank hill impressions instead.
  17. NubianPrincess

warning: everyone in goon mumble has mayonnaise breath. everyone.
    • Up x 2
  18. eVo734

Are you as terribad in this game as in EVE? And please tell me DBRB is not here.....I will have to sKILLMYSELF!

btw i cant believe no one has linked this
    • Up x 3
  19. Lasitter

Little Bees=Best.

Goons in Planetside 2...GATE CAMPING every game that has...gates :)

• Up x 1
  20. MagnumOpus

That's a great idea forums poster Shriek Extra Large (pronunciation?) I see that you are NC how would you like a position on our Tactics Board? Right now it would just be you and the board!