Friendly Activity Map Overlay

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RykerStruvian, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RykerStruvian

I like how there is an enemy activity overlay for the continent maps, but it would be nice if there was a friendly activity overlay as well. There have been many times where I'm running a squad, trying to assist a main force only to end up lost as the force splits up. In the end, with the different groups splintering off instead of focusing on a single target, we end up losing several engagements due to more organized enemies.

So is there currently any system in place which could be used as an alternative to a friendly activity overlay? I play NC on Connery. Because currently it seems very hit-or-miss trying to predict a flow of battle. That or what ends up happening is there would be a fight of some sort however when we get there we're massively outnumbered...would be nice if we could respond to requests like the supposed mission system.

I guess my main gripe is this: I really want some CR5s. Lack of CR5s is starting to get to me.