Forsaken Immortals - Vanu - Ceres

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by D0DGETHiS, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rhyger

Hello,

UK player here, I have a few friends looking for an outfit as well although I'm on more often. Normally from about 7pm oh and we all have mics.

Psn and character name: Rhyger

I'll add you guys when I get the chance.

Cheers
  2. chibi_andy2

Just a friendly reminder for all those potential recruits out there looking for an Outfit to join.

We're primarily a UK group but we have players from the EU and South Africa as well, we're a friendly bunch of guys and gals but that doesnt mean we dont take things seriously when taking over a base in the game ;)

If you are unsure about whether our Outfit is the right one for you then feel free to join us for a trial run for a day or two, once you are satisfied then we can complete your registration to our group and welcome you as our battle brother/sister :p

“ It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.” Join Forsaken Immortals and we will keep you on your feet! :cool:
  3. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Dammit chibi u beat me!

Hey Rhyger thx for checking us out. I will be online a bit later. Although I will probably add u on my Psn before that (love the Psn app) and add you to the what is now a massive outfit chat! Just shout up for squad when you all get online mate
  4. chibi_andy2

hahaha wonder if this means the Forsaken Immortals recruiting officer is back in the recruiting business once more :p

i was even thinking of writing a big *** post introducing our group and such and make it a bit more dramatic than yours haha ;)
  5. IAmChoko

Hi guys, ran into you ingame a few days ago and needless to say was impressed! Any chance of an invite? Uk player, lvl 28 engineer, playing since beta.
    Psn: thearrowsmithers
    Ig: IAmChoko
    Will add you on psn
    Cheers!
  6. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Hey IamChoko thx for the nice words. I've added u to my Psn and also added u into our Psn chat channel. Shout up for an invite when next on. One of the guys will grab u.

We had a great session tonight new and old players all coming together. But alas time for bed for me. The rest of the guys fight on...
  7. chibi_andy2

living in the UK/EU area? looking for a Outfit that's a bit closer to home? well look no further!

Forsaken Immortals is your home away from home, we're a friendly bunch and get along pretty well, we have plenty of fun and the odd shoot him in the balls joke :)

not from the UK/EU but can speak English and still want the friendly atmosphere? Don't be shy, come join us and see if you like what you see ;)

“ It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.” Join Forsaken Immortals and we will keep you on your feet! :cool:
  8. The_OG_Miller

Had a massive fight at Crux, brings back memories from the beta. Had a great time fighting against you guys! o7
  9. AxiomInsanity87

Had some really good back and forths with you guys.

I don't know how many of you were at andvari earlier today but that was really fun fighting over the satellite bank of whatever it's called near the andvari biolab. Taking, losing and recapturing that was really fun and was much more tactical than usual.
  10. chibi_andy2

Greetings AxiomInsanity87

Good to know that you had fun fighting against us ;)

i think we fielded about 2 full squads and another half squad last night (UK timezone) when we were playing.

well just know that there will be plenty of fighting when you run into us, so see you on the battlefield :cool:
  11. Carlos1879

Well apologies for me seemingly neglecting this but I cant log on to these forums using my psn account so I have made a pc account lol. We are still recruiting and still wearing spandex.
  12. Traky78

Hi there, bump for a really good outfit.

Could you please invite me in your psn text chat ?
  13. Ryme Intrinseca

I think most PS4 players can't log on. It's been like 3 weeks now. We need to fill the support forums with random PS4 threads and QQ until they pay attention.

PS - Don't trust Traky, he C4ed me and made my butt hurt :(
  14. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Still recruiting!
    A member of Vanu Sovereignty Union - Tactical Network for the VS community

Add dodgethis to Psn and drop me a msg!
  15. Deathblossem

I'll send you a message as soon as possible. I'm a pretty new player. Got three accounts because I wanted to try all factions before making a final decision, so I'm still on Koltyr. I'll get to level 15 as soon as I can!
  16. D0DG3THiS (FI)

Hey deathblossem. I saw your post on the discussions forum and shaeofwar pointed u over to here. I will add u to my psn when I get in. I tried on psn app but it's seems fubar atm. I will b on later this evening. For sooner invite add moeyd to your psn with a quick msg. He's online atm.
  17. antonk123

18. bigbadwelly

Just joined these guys and they're a great group of people
  19. Chewie_80

shameless bump to get back on page 1
  20. antonk123

Shame is for the weak