[Fan Art] Planetside 2 Faction Wallpaper Completed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeverWas, Jul 9, 2013.

1. NeverWas

Terran Republic: [IMG]

New Conglomerate:[IMG]

Vanu Sovereignty: [IMG]

Clean Version here :
    TR: http://i.imgur.com/94TyCgt.jpg
    NC : http://i.imgur.com/FBnvIQE.jpg
    VS : http://i.imgur.com/SbscS5z.jpg

FINALLY DONE WITH ALL THREE FACTION's WALLPAPER YAY ! *spams flare gun*

I must say, this faction wallpaper project really challenged my patience and put me out of my comfort zone quite a bit, especially the max armor .... oh ... those max armors .... But after finishing everything, all i can say is, i regret nothing *tears*

Anyhow, a small cake for myself for doing awesome :D <3

Enjoy the wallpaper guys :) and hope you liked it :D Tell me which one you like most :)
    • Up x 20
  2. Vetto

While cool I can't help put ask why you didn't just draw 3 girls for there faction instead of putting 1 girl of each faction in each Faction Wall paper.

I mean I can understand you were going for perhaps a "rotating" style here but as each girl look changes from wall paper to wall paper it just comes off a little odd ((To me that is)).

Art wise thou Fantastic job.
  3. NeverWas

well mainly because i want to pull off some wallpaper feel by putting three girls in and make the faction specific girl stand out from the crowd. Also i think just putting one character for each faction is just too bland and un-fun, thus ^.

As for the change of looks, because i want to show off different faction's dfferent classes and along with it some headgear i created myself XD, just for fun.

thanks for the compliment though :) appreciate it.
  4. KenDelta

Nothing better than a wallpaper of an NC loli on my pc to prove my loyality to our epic cause of freeeeedom!!!
  5. ZogVarnoka

You misspelled "Prisoner" in the NC wallpaper.
    • Up x 2
  6. c4r151

On the TR wallpaper, I'm pretty sure its suppose to say "loyalty until death" not "loyalty beyond death".
  7. loxg|idprism

i like the TR dress and NC outfit design/details in the TR wp, and i like the VS armor in the NC wp. not a huge fan of the VS armor in the VS wp. other than that, i do especially like the TR and NC shading in the TR wp, but i think the shading on the NC and VS wp can be improved (especially the VS wp).

thats my constructive criticism for the day. since thats done, i will say "good job" :) its nice to see someone spend their time and energy on nice things for the community. thanks!

8. Chipay

There's no quitting in the TR soldier, Loyalty BEYOND death!
  9. c4r151

Still think it's "Loyalty UNTIL death"
  10. Backf1re

Apart from one or two typos, the art is actually quite good. Nice work.;)
  11. bodmans

so this means that when i kill you, and you respawn, your loyalty will be gone? HELL YEA.

''GUYS, i found a way to get rid of TR!''
  12. NeverWas

quite confusing, but thanks for the criticism.

The reason why the VS wallpaper shading is relatively bland is because i was still experimenting techniques on them as it was my first wallpaper to color and shade. NC was what comes after and the last TR, both were the outcome from that experiment.

anyhow i'll know what to look into on my next project :) thanks you.
  13. Ultramarine

In this war you fight as a clone of an actual soldier, and can be infinitely recreated. Loyalty must transcend beyond your death, as you will be reborn to fight again.
  14. phreec

Just some modest feedback: I found the NC chick's posture to be a bit weird. The upper body has a relaxed, kick back feel as if she'd be sitting or laying down while the lower body is walking at us. I mean, who walks like that?
  15. Hibiki54

I think it's pretty dope you did this and the hard work you put into it despite a few typos.

However....

Why does the NC character look like Naruto?
  16. RHINO_Mk.II

I want whatever weapon the NC chick is holding.
  17. ih8Darian2

The weeaboo of the forums is back! :eek:
    I really like it though, and those comics you made in the past
  18. Grumpymunky

My grandma has a walking stick like that.
  19. NeverWas

the weaboo in the forum is always here, staring into your souls from the darkest corner.
    • Up x 2
  20. Tullerion

Simply freaking awesome!