Digital Revolution [DREV]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mac1, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Mac1

This is what happens when you **** with us and our NC affiliates!

[IMG]

The enemy blatantly teams up against us! Even then, they cannot succeed in capturing our continent! Why, because we will not let them! We will push and push until we can push no longer, but until then they simply (2 factions vs. 1) cannot take us!

Keeping fighting Waterson!
  2. Mac1

Looking for a large operation tonight? Look no further... info @ Digirev.net all are welcome
  3. zelander

Great outfit always plenty of folks on to group with and good leadership to get things done.

Zelar
    • Up x 1
  4. Danglars

The man with arguably the most recognizable voice on the NC.
    • Up x 1
  5. holm5073

• Up x 1
  6. carouse

I would love to join your guys outfit. i meet most of the requierments excpet there is something wrong with my mic.. not 100% on whats going on but i can still hear and follow directions.
    • Up x 1
  7. Saldar

DigiRev is a great outfit. Commanding this group of guys is a ton of fun. People just listen and we get things done.
    • Up x 1
  8. carouse

yea i noticed. i was in with you guys during the event on friday. took alot of stuff over for NC being the underdog on the server.
    • Up x 1
  9. BSBroderick

I popped into the platoon with these guys, since then I haven't looked back for another Outfit at all. Waterson's best and brightest fighters are no doubt DigiRev. Beyond just the wonderful game we share for Planetside the community also works with other games, truly great people all around. http://digirevgaming.enjin.com/ Come check 'em out and join up, your choice. :D
    • Up x 1
  10. CedricVii

Although I am not what some would call a "hardcore" Planetside player, I do indeed love being a member of this outfit. Mac is an excellent commander, as are the other squad leaders. I thoroughly recommend that those interested in joining a well-run, close-knit, and fun Outfit join DigiRev. Go New Conglomerate!
    • Up x 1
  11. Mac1

Thanks again for all the support you guys are awesome!
    I am going to move the direction of this outfit to an extent. Hopefully you guys will all understand and support the decision. More info @ www.digirev.net

Also, I will be presenting a few plans to the outfit and guests at our meeting tomorrow. If anyone is interested jump on our TS3 Keep in mind, as we only have a 100 slots they always fill quickly on our meeting nights.

Best Regards
  12. Buckeye07

Yeah Buddy
    • Up x 1
  13. ramms

Are you guys willing to take in a guy that are slightly new to Planetside 2? I played PS1 for a while but I'm new to PS2.

I played during the beta and was not impressed, but after playing last night...holy crap I had fun! I know I had a lot more fun in an outfit in PS1 so I'm looking around now.
    • Up x 1
  14. ramms

15. Kastrenzo

I think I was in this outfit during beta, but I didn't really know what was going on since I was just randomly invited.

But that was back when I could actually tolerate playing NC
  16. Mac1

Nice Job guys! Just got North Warp @ Indar and did a great job!
  17. SBense

No finer group to roll with.
  18. Mac1

Haha, when I first read this I thought it said "No Finger Group To Run With," and i'm thinking to myself... huh, what does that mean!
  19. Mac1

I did not play NC in the beta. so I doubt it. As for not staying NC, only the weak walk away, sorry the game got to tough for you.
  20. Kastrenzo

yeah I could have sworn you were TR in beta, I still have an NC on waterson but I rarley play it since it's a "tertiary" account, and I just don't enjoy playing NC anymore