Dedicated Scythe/Liberator Pilots

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Lewk, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Lewk

Hi Helios!

It looks like we are getting merged, and so i wanted to extend a hand of friendship to the VS pilots of Helios! As a dedicated scythe pilot, i spend a large portion of my in game time in a scythe, along with a few other friends. We would like to invite any VS pilots, experienced or new, who are looking for dedicated air squads when they want to fly.

You do not need to join an outfit, simply come join us in squad and even teamspeak/ventrilo (we have both). If you are an experienced pilot looking for a wingman or two, or a new pilot looking for advice and help in getting started, you are more than welcome to join us!

Simply friend one of us in game, and send us a tell when you would like a squad invite. It is as simple as that.

We look forward to some great air battles and a new roster of friendly/enemy pilots!

-Lewk
  2. Indica

hey this sounds pretty cool. im up for that i get off holiday and back home on the 7th some looking to start some flying and getting used to playing games after a month of not doing so. how or who do i add once im back.

cheers.
    IndicaTwo ingame

Haha damn didnt think that through im not on helios nor in the US my bad. GOod luck though