Dear Helios...

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Arenthas, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Arenthas

Thank you for the fun tonight, on opening day of server merges. The VS Commanders were very welcoming, the NC and TR challenge were great, and it was good to see Command chat bustling. Not to mention the action on Amerish. Hope to see more of it. Cheers.
    • Up x 3
  2. Emperor

Agreed, it was good to see not only that level of command activity, but so many outfit leaders introducing and adding each other to better know who's on and making sure we can coordinate together. Thanks for the welcome, Helios.
  3. WrrLor

We had fun fighting against both new and old adversaries on Helios and also enjoyed the action on the other two continents.

Looking forward to more of the same in the future.
  4. JaxsonFive

I've yet to hop on since the merger just got back from my vacation in Vegas. I'm really looking forward to some beast outfits on the VS side. Have any major Genudine outfits worked together with any major VS outfits from Helios yet?
  5. Excellentz

The war has been great so far. Very even and pretty much lacking ghost capping (Thank god!). The post-merger Helios has been great so far!
  6. Terran537

I agree, post merge Helios is awesome! Indar is usually full and the other continents are seeing a decent amount of action for once. I can actually find a fight without having to check The Crown metropolitan area for action.
  7. NytDragon

NC seem to have stronger numbers early evening (4-6 pm PST), followed by TR and then VS later in the night. Both NC and TR seem to hit us with multiple platoon sized zergs at the same time on 2 fronts, led by strategic outfits. These battles have increased VAST trainings toward doing more with fewer members... including strategies in dealing with multiple platoon zergs.

Amazing experiences for all VAST members and we're very thankful for SOE merging the servers and the new challenges it has provided so far. The Genudine outfits have definitely helped raise the bar on Helios.
  8. kaptinkrunch88

Last night we were running small unit ops on Amiresh and we ran into some really good fights. The population was still low but we didn't have to run across the entire continent to find a good fight. In fact we hit a bigger fight than we were ready for. I hope this is a good indicator of things to come for Helios. And I won't make a lazy run around Amiresh again LOL!