Can't Buy Anything With Certs or Stationcash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RawLucidity, Jul 2, 2014.

1. RawLucidity

I will post a video soon that I captured with shadowplay, but for now you just gotta go off of my description of the problem.

This only happens on my NC character, by the way:

I can't buy any weapons with certs or stationcash, and I can't buy attachments for the weapons I owned before this problem started. There isn't an unlock button for any attachments, there is absolutely nothing under the attachment. No price, no unlock button, nothing.

The only weapons I see is the weapons I already owned before this error started to occur. I thought that I could just search for weapons in the depot, and that would fix my problem. NOPE!

No weapons show up when I search with the Infantry Tab. Nothing. There aren't any bundles or anything either. Not even camos!

Is there some kind of filter option I have applied by accident or something?

Thanks.

2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Hm, that's very unusual. It sounds like it's possibly corrupted.

Run your Planetside 2 Launchpad and log in, but do not press play. Click on the Advanced Tools icon (looks like a hexagon surrounding a wrench) in the lower left and then choose the option to open game directory. In the window/folder that comes up, locate, make backups of, and delete the following files:

PlanetSide2.exe
    UserOptions.ini
    SoundSettings.xml
    LoadingScreen.xml
    InputProfiles.xml
    vivoxoal.dll
    vivoxsdk.dll

Once these files are deleted, close the Planetside 2 window/folder and go back to the Launchpad > Advanced Tools/Settings menu. Click on the Validate Game Assets menu option and then press the green Validate button to have the Launchpad check your game files, and download any missing or corrupt files.
  3. RawLucidity

Thank you Alex, that worked!

Good to know someone is looking out for us :)
  4. ironhideprime

Or just restart your computer and start planetside again