Best ESF Dogfighters

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by PureSalad, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommanderV

ahhahaaaaa ohhh this makes me laugh.... The gunner who is the BEST at what he does, because we've legit spent over 150hrs+ in the LIB getting to understand each other is none other than omfgpwn... the best to play this game as a gunner WITHOUT hacks. He has great skill, but he needs to be set up for 90% of those ESF kills, and thats where I and Sylas come in.... You give him the right angle, speed, and height, and he will take out anything hover or flying in a straight line within ~100meters.

hahaa... Eye of Medusa... I love it. Thanks for the love man
  2. SSGVasa

It goes for both of us then :), Jaxom of the Vanu, however is even more lethal. I met him last night and he killed me both times.
  3. Ronin Oni

Usually not many squadron "outfits" but most outfits have squadron squads (if not platoon for the large ones... though they tend to be loaded with amateur pilots... ie; you don't even want to share friendly airspace)
  4. Jaxom

Quite right it was close, haha! Had my heart running laps. Can't wait for more. o7

You have this rather annoying tendency of keeping your gun pointed in my direction despite my flailing about. :D See you in the skies! o7
  5. PureSalad

This made me laugh a little. _
    • Up x 1
  6. Ronin Oni

The bit about the zergfits air platoons?

Yah... I'd laugh too if they didn't make for half my airborne deaths :p
  7. Jaxom

Because you know how true it is.
    • Up x 2
  8. Wizz

Aye, dat Jax is a beast of a man.
  9. PureSalad

The whole statement made me laugh at how it was put together, but I agree.
  10. CDN_Wolvie

Trying to get you killed? Its not like I have a twitter account dedicated to notifying everyone when you leave the warpgate with direction heading, flight plan, intended destination, and Reaver load out ... yet.

Besides, we both know I am too busy trying to get myself killed to try to get you killed. :)
    • Up x 2
  11. PureSalad

Lol I with I had some twitter account telling me specific locations of the people I want to kill.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.