Battle Sunderers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ransurian, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Siilk

Until the proper resource system will be implemented(what we have now is a placeholder at best) price is rather meaningless. But yes, 200 nanites is way too cheap.

No, any base or outpost has a vehicle terminal and Sundies are available at any of them. It was different during the early beta, when sundies were only available at medium outposts(the ones with landing towers and aircraft terminal) but devs decided that apparently PS2 needed moar Sundies...

I'm on the fence here. Fury seems rather balanced but at the same time it's AT damage is a bit too high for a weapon that is supposedly AI-focused. Besides, it scales into a serious damage with each one of them and finding two Fury flashes working together is not that hard....
  2. repairtool6

Sigh...i'll just say it..

So okey the battlebus sundy is lame. If you play/farm/enjoy the blockade-sundy you are bad at life. End of story.
    But whine less about this and kill them more. Just kill them.

Kill them with a smile :)

Ok so i've tried to explain about killing mbts with flash and c4. Ppl dont do it enough.
    It is easy and works 99% of the time.
    If I see an MBT anywhere, i can kill it within a minute 99% of the time. True story, we all know this.

DEAD mbt, killed crew. No assist-stuff, no bailers. DEAD crew. BooM!

So do that same with sundy?

Engineer --> utility pouch ---> 4times c4 --> Flash with stealth and turbo --> Dead Sundy with dead crew.
    No survivers.

It is easy (costly but easy) and it works all the time.

Just do it.

If a sundy is bottering you, then kill it.
    Have your friend kill the other one.
    Have your friends friend kill the third etc. etc.

They dont stand a single chance against this, they all they die 99% success-rate.
    Easier targets for this than mbts actually in my experience.

Dont derp around trying to fight them with tanks and that stuff. So next time you see one, hit redeploy to nearest base, get the flash and kill the sundy within 45 - 60 seconds.

Also:
    Dont be this guys who only 'tries this out, killing one sundy - laughing, and then go on doing something else. Finding another fight or something like that.

Have some principle and consistency. Do it all the time. Everytime you log on, get ready to do this.
    See a battlesundy? Then kill it.
  3. SerasVic

1 flash + heavy stand a chance

2 flash + heavys is almost favorite if skilled enough. 4 people 100 nanites ? OP NERF PLZ

ps: btw new AV nades are amazing for this task, but don't tell anyone
  4. patrykK1028

NERF EVERYTHING!!!
  5. patrykK1028

Ive NEVER been killed by battle bus.
    Im noob driving 1/2 Magrider.
  6. WaaWaa

NERF IT!!!!!! NERF IT ALL!!!!!! Until nothing is left!!