Thurgadin Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ninwa, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

Players of Thurgadin!
    After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit Barren Sky on Saturday 2nd March 2024 around 4am PST to learn more.
    Chari likes this.
  2. asket321 New Member

for some reason it didn't show up(

-----
    he was half an hour late...
  3. Ellah New Member

I couldn’t make it for this one as along with all of my guildies because of the time, any chance it could be offered again please?

also a huge thank you to the guides for offering out the Zimara version at multiple times so that everyone had a chance, you are endlessly patient and we really do appreciate it!
    Chari likes this.
  4. Chari New Member

Thank you! Really appreciated your coming several times to make sure many people got the quest on their characters xXx
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you! This just in!

The Overrealm is a dangerous place for unprepared citizens of the Undercloud! Visit the Barren Sky on Sunday, 03/03/2024 around 7am PST to find a Sang'Huuu Explorer willing to help you!
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Have you ever wondered about the Darkpaw's Volunteer Guide Program?
    There's more to being a Guide than milk and cookies. Interested in learning more?
    Come to the Isle of Mara Tuesday March 5 @ 11am pst.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Thank you to all who came to the Guide recruitment Fayre!
    It was great to see you all.

If you missed it and want to know more about how to become a guide,
    please check out our application and FAQ at https://j.mp/guidesfaq

8. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

Players of Thurgadin!
    After several calamitous impact events throughout Norrath your help is being requested in the skies far above! Visit Barren Sky on Saturday 9 March around 4am PST to learn more.
  9. Curella Guide EQ2 Valor

Players of Thurgadin!
    I have heard there is a disturbance in the spirit realm. Please meet me in Obol Plains near the chapel 10th March around 6am PST to learn more.
  10. Ellah New Member

Hi lovely Guides!

Any chance we could have newsies again during an EU evening or weekend please? And also the Renewal of Ro guides guide and and thalumbra! please please?

It was super nice of you to come and give out shinies in Antonica too, so very kind, thank you!
    Yareth likes this.
  11. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard and Erudite shouting.....

Adventurers, exploration of the Elemental Planes can be treacherous and frought with danger.
    If you'd like to forgo this danger, meet me near
    the Ulteran Spires in Kylong Plains
    for some enlightenment
    3/19 at 10 pm pacific standard time!

this is a non-repeatable quest, so if you have complete it before please send up your friends and siblings.
    Please convert to your local time.
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just hear a halfling shouting....

Oh the lost souls of Norrath.
    I have need of adventurers who can help me free these poor souls.
    If you have helped me before please send up your friends instead
    to
    Cardin Ward in Obol Plains-3/24 @ 11 am pacific standard time.

this is a non-repeatable quest, so if you have complete it before please send up your friends and siblings.
    Please convert to your local time.
  13. Ellah New Member

Hello lovely guides!

Unfortunately this didn't happen and we would love to have newsies please! Any chance you could reschedule for EU weekend or evening time please please?

Many thanks for coming to look after us!
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I think you might have forgotten to convert to your local time.
    I see that the Halfling saw 174 adventurers that day.
    We will ask the Halfling to come back out in in the future.
    There always seems to be more lost souls to save all around Norrath.
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Greetings fellow Norrathians! I bring you news of some upcoming events...

April 10 5:30 am pst
    Greetings fellow Norrathians!
    I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at Coldwind Point Lighthouse in Antonica for more information.

April 10 6:30 am pst
    Adventurers have long admired the shining beauty of Luclin from afar, naive to the dangers on the surface. The scholars need your expertise - hurry to the Ulteran Spire in Kylong Planes to lend your aid!

April 11 5:30 am pst
    What secrets do the shadows of Luclin hold? Do you dare face the peril in the darkness?
    The scholars need your expertise - hurry to the Ulteran Spire in Kylong Plains to lend your aid!

April 11 6:30 am pst
    Explorers, the Deserts of Ro are far more vast than we knew.
    If your thoughts are fixated on the Raj’Dur Plateaus, seek me in the Sinking Sands

April 11 11 am pst
    Greetings fellow Norrathians!
    I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have
    belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at Coldwind Point Lighthouse in Antonica for more information.

April 12 5:30 am pst
    Surface dwellers, your assistance is required in the Ever Deep! Before you delve into the depths of Thalumbra, meet with me near the Tinkered Portal in Kelethin!

April 12 6:30 am pst
    Whispered words have reached your ears...
    an explorer fresh from Vetrovia is sharing their field notes with adventurers in Kylong Plains,
    Hurry to meet them!

Please convert all quest times to your local time.
    These quests are non-repeatable so if you have already taken them please send up your friends
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Shocking News!
    Unfortunately the gnomish power adapter exploded.
    We will reschedule these once the power has been restored
  17. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

This just in:
    A fashionista is in town looking to keep up with the current spring fashion trend. Visit Greater Faydark tonight, Tuesday, 4/23/24 around 6pm PDT to see what you can do.

It is time to prove your worth and assist with a problem of giant proportions! Visit Eastern Wastes on Wednesday, 4/24/24 around 8am PDT to show your strength.