Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Friends!
    I have just received word that an axe-obsessed Dwarf is researching some of the traditional axe styles of the Kaladim Dwarves and needs help to find out more information.
    Please plan to lend your assistance on
    Sunday, November 19th at 1pm pst in the Butcherblock Mountains!
  2. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

What do you see when you look up?
    What do you get when you strike the flint?
    SKYFIRE!

That's right! I understand a Riddlemaster will be in New Halas holding a contest of wits! Bring all your brain cells and meet this tricksy Master on
    Sunday, December 10th at 1pm pst!

3. Mumstheword Member

A big thanks to guides Badur and Kaukumu!

Thanks for listening and even providing the Relics Quest, the name I could not recall. Lol
    I did miss the Relics but will try to keep a better eye out for both it and the Newsies again.

Appreciate you!
    Stella :)
    Badur and Pixi like this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers!

Be ye Sturdy enough? The Stormshields are arriving back at Kael Drakkel on Monday, 27 November 2023 at 3 p.m. PDT! Have you got to meet them and explore Kael Drakkel yet? Here's your Opportunity! Be in Eastern Waste Monday Evening for a Giant of a Time!

Guide Badur
  5. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire!
    I have received word of an orc battle that will take place
    Sunday, December 3rd at 1pm PST.
    Please come and assist if you are able - meet in the Commonlands!
    Yareth likes this.
  6. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Ho Ho Ho - Who loves Snow?
    Skyfire, we will have a young visitor looking for help building a snowman! Please meet in Frostfang Sea near the docks on Sunday, December 17th at 1pm pst if you can help!
    Happy Frostfell!
  7. Katt New Member

Could we have the "Lost Frostfell Gifts" quest soon since its holiday time now, please? With a sugarplum and candy cane on top? =) And perhaps during peak/evening time?

Thanks so much and always appreciate all that you all do! :)
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers of Skyfire!!

Wednesday, 20 December 2023 at 2 PST, There will be a Erudite in New Halas around the Housing area that needs some help with some Work. It's a Rather.. Um.. Unique job he has to do. Think you can help him out?

Guide Badur
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

HELP!!!

Seems one of Santa Glug's Helpers was heading out for a last minute late delivery when an accident occurred! Now they need your Help!! Meet up with him in New Halas near the Wonder Village Entry at 1 p.m. PST on 28 December 2023! Help end the Year on a Positive note!!

Guide Badur
  10. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

11. Raenarys New Member

I have some new toons on Skyfire and would love to get the Guide bags if those are up soon!
  12. Dgkelly38 New Member

Cadror/Ylaeris here, checking to see if anyone here chanced upon a comment of mine in another part of the forum about music boxes having a skin upgrade.
  13. Mumstheword Member

I am with Raenarys,
    The Relics and Newsies Quests are needed.
    Thanks so much,
    Stellacious :)
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you all for your Feedback!! We will get with the Proper Personnel and see what we can do to get these taken care of!!

Guide Badur
  15. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello! Thank you for your inquiry. Item creation and changes are beyond our knowledge base. The main EQ2 forums would be a better place for requests for item changes.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php

Reguards,

Hlussa
  16. Dgkelly38 New Member

My question was about whether or not one of the contents of the main forum was noticed by anybody currently using this one.
  17. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire!

Be there any brave heroes seeking a challenge?!
    Please meet in Eastern Wastes on Thursday, January 4th at 6pm pst if you can help!
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes!!

Tomorrow, 4 January 2024 at 2 p.m. PDT, In Obol Plains, a Shaman Needs help with some Lost Souls! If you haven't gotten to help him yet, please stop by and offer your assistance!!

Guide Badur!
  19. Occami New Member

Do you know when the nextGuides Guide to the Celestial Realms quest will be done. I have been looking forward to this one for a while.
    Badur likes this.
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Let me contact those at the Mage Guild and See if they can send somebody over. We will have to see when they are available!