Zarrakon Launches w/KoS on April 25th

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Siren, Mar 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raeven Well-Known Member

So... where is this server? Today is the 25th.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

It is supposed to come up at 12 noon PST/3pm EST.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

What is the objective with the PvP servers. Is there like a leaderboard and you are trying to get to the top? Do you get special rewards or items that you can only get on the PvP server? Is it just a normal server where you can attack everyone? Are there special maps or team play or anything like that?

I never tried doing PvP and I'm curious about it. I don't normally like this type of gameplay. I don't have tons of hours to play. I don't see how they can make the game fair. It seems the person that can put the most time in will win because of higher levels or better gear. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.
    Feara likes this.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Several hours after launch, 1,100+ characters had already been made on Zarrakon.

Tonight when I went to roll another character, Zarrakon's server load was red.

There have been 4 Frostfang Seas and multiple Qeynos cities up since launch, and most people roll Freep, so it's likely even heavier load Freep-side.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Over 2,000 characters have been made on Zarrakon, as of this afternoon, per EQ2 Wire. :)
    Feara likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.