You think the new skeleton models will be w/ next Exp?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Dragowulf2, Feb 28, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Dragowulf2 Guest

I mean we don't have an ETA...and it doesn't seem to be a priority. Think so?
  2. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

I'm thinking that if it wasn't a priority, we'd be seeing more stuff from the Art Team than we currently are. They probably have most of their resources focused on it, which is why we've seen relatively few new things from them (well, except for the expansion, of course). As for when it's coming out, I'd guess that it will be some time this year, the release of the next expansion at the latest.
  3. ARCHIVED-Dragowulf2 Guest

ah, thought moorgard said some time ago that it wasnt high priority, thats why i said it.. Im expecting it will be next expansion, if not...right before it
  4. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

I dont think its gonna be anytime soon. Prolly a big change thats gonna be pushed out with the next expansion. They tend to do it that way. ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Toshikii Guest

[p]Soe doesnt have any idea of what is the right way to work in EQ2. They showed this since long time ago, and they keep doing things like they want ignoring player's requests, and losing players day by day.[/p][p]Sadly, I dont see this fix coming, so Im finally leaving EQ2. Maybe in the future, if this changes, Iwill be back... but i doubt it, since now im working on my own game and dont have a lot of time to play a MMO [/p][p]I was one of those persons who recomended this game to their friends when it launched, and for some time, I was an enthusiast of this forums posting screenshots, fanarts, and even my own armor and weapon designs hoping soe would understand that for us, the players, the look of our characters is important, and not just the "balance" of the game (that of course isimportant as well). They ignored everything we said, because they have the power and right to do so, but that showed they really dont mind what players think about this... what can we know? we are just players, they are the powerfull developers! /sigh.[/p][p]I still feel sad sometimes when I think what this game could be, and it will never be at this rate. I will miss Mishu, my character, because I spended a lot of timewith her... but I cant stand this anymore, I dont want to pay 15€ every month to a people who continues ignoring the players requests.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Cragger Guest

Well one place you might get what Mishu is talking about is right here in this very forum topic. The Lock and Feel boards where not transfered in the forum migration. It was one of a few with High PR and widely ranging critiscm and discussion that just didn't happen to be saved unlike the server communities, class communities, etc. Coincidence.. who knows.
  8. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

imo i doubt they will push this with the expansion. they do like to add changes with the expansion but that normally is game mechanics changes this seems like something better fit to a LU or maybe coupled with the release of an adventure pack which i am sure they will come out with sometime between now and the next expansion.