Yet More Furniture Love

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother, Jul 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

[p]SQWEEEEEE!!!!!!![/p][p] Oh happy day! Oh wonderful Dev! /bounce /bounce /bounce[/p][p] At last - a kitchen to be PROUD of... oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

From the looks of Calthine's chat with Domino regarding GU37, it looks like it may be due out by the end of this month, if all goes well! While most of the big balance-related issues are going to have to wait until expansion time (and/or beyond) due to time, staffing and priorities, it is beyond lovely to see some of the stuff that can be (relatively) quickly whipped out adressed in such an enthusiastic manner. I've dropped in another article, complete with two more screenshots, into the preview guide. Bowls, chalices and a bar?! Wheeeee!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

The most expensive chocolate in the world costs over $2,000 per ounce because it has gold leaf inside it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

[p]<whimpers>[/p][p]but my house is full...[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-beladi Guest

Then obviously you've never wanted to make a kitchen that looks like it is used - i.e. bread cooling on the counter. OR a Dining room table that looks like it has been set for company. We've been begging for plates, bowls, cups and glasses for some time now. The stoves look fantastic, and I can't believe -- AN UPHOLSTERED COMFY CHAIR AND BENCH!!! wow! I'm so happy with Dominodev. She's simply Brilliant!
  6. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

Well, now you know that you've got until the end of the month-ish to start either emptying out some of the contents (to alt homes if need be) or to scrape up the coin/status for a larger home. {grin} I'm already trying to figure out what I'm going to clear out to make more space. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

Othesus@Lucan DLere wrote:
    [p]Yah .. and .. it's still the Carpenter (full of sawdust and now also flecks of metal) placing the loaf of Bread and muffins in their freshly made TINS .. [/p][p]:roll:[/p][p]----------------[/p][p]oh! More goodies !! Goblets even! WOW! This is why we soo needed a female in the Crafting Department .. To bring the homey side of Fantasy to life .. [/p][p]I am just so tickled with the new toys that have been coming out in LUs since Domino has started. [/p][p]:thumbup:[/p][p]*waits on pins & needles for more goodies to be leaked* [/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Space... the final frontier... I'm kinda glad I lost steam before really getting my basement decorated. Though I did think the Valentine's flowers would do me in. I might still need to lose some of those *whimper*
  9. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

I hear you there...Sure I can move to a larger home to get the added space, but I think it is time for me to do some Spring cleaning. At least I can box some old stuff up and put it in storage in my bank until needed at another time. Oh, decisions, decisions!!
  10. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

[p]It's been updated again.. because Niami is the best ever.. and there are plants.. oh plants.[/p][p] [/p][p]Domino.. I've said it before - I'll say it again.. I love you.[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

Is it possible to tell us what tier some are like the stoves and some others that are not saying actuall wood type or raw being used?
  13. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

YAY!! Hanging plants omgomgomgomgomg this is soooo terrific!!!!
  14. ARCHIVED-janell Guest

omg omg more plants and bread and muffins and stoves and i am so excited woo hoo my provies kitchen is gonna be way cooler now :) woot thanks domi
  15. ARCHIVED-NiamiDenMother Guest

If you folks are that excited already, how are you going to react to a loveseat and desk chair that match the padded chair and bench? {grins and bounces around like a chocolate-crazed madwoman}
  16. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

[size="small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]The love seat is great, and a lovely round rug, too! And I really like that desk... ...I need to start boxing up some of my old stuff to make room! Wheee!!! [/face][/size]
  17. ARCHIVED-Goaldan Guest

I may have to go for a more 'green' look in my warden's house now =)
  18. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

Those would be perfect for an outdoor garden/fountain setting...oh, the possibilities!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Eridu Guest

[size="x-small"][face="comic sans ms,sand"][size="small"]Don't know if this is the proper place to put something like this but could there be more lighting like say especially Candles =) My rooms are too dank an cold looking. Love the new stuff so far, lookin' swoonworthy![/face][/size] [/size]
  20. ARCHIVED-beladi Guest

The lamps in the last post with the 2 beds look an awful lot like Ironwood lamps in shape. Otherwise, I really love these items.