Yas' Frostfell Surprise from Kamoj

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kamoj, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Server: Antonia Bayle
    Owner: Yaslin
    Decorator: Kamoj Oakcleaver
    Type: Massive Home
    Published: Yes

Hi all! Yaslin gave me permission to post this. This was the house I did for her for the Secret Santug Holiday House Swap. All I knew was her race (Dark Elf) and class (Channeler), and was given free choice on what to do and a blank slate of an Ethernere Enclave - so, I built her a house! Here are the pics, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to stop by and take a look in person too!

Exterior of house
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Just inside entrance
    [IMG]

Seating area with custom sofas
    [IMG]

View out sliding glass door
    [IMG]

View across to other side of house
    [IMG]

Food storage
    [IMG]

Custom oven
    [IMG]

Small laundry area tucked next to the stairs
    [IMG]

Reading area upstairs with custom fireplace and chairs
    [IMG]

Small desk
    [IMG]

Dressing Area
    [IMG]

Custom bed (large!)
    [IMG]

Bathroom
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

Anghammarad, Afista, Yaslin and 5 others like this.
  2. NefariaDarksoul Well-Known Member

Nice place. =)
    Yaslin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Geden Well-Known Member

A beautiful house Kamoj, love it! What stood out to me during touring is how outside combines cabin+house, and interior is a modern open floor design. It blends in quite well. The best part of the house is that there is a room left for the owner to upgrade and/or add items of their own.
  4. Karrane Well-Known Member

So pretty!! Super job.
  5. Basel Noire Active Member

I was in vent with her when she initially saw the house, I think my ears are still ringing from her squeals of delight. She could hardly talk and she was so happy she was crying. She's had some tough times lately and this really made her holiday. It really is beautifully done and fits her perfectly.
  6. Kamoj Well-Known Member

You just made my day
  7. Glenorian Well-Known Member

My husband got a kick out of the washer/dryer combo. I personally liked how you used the pillows to make the couches and the bed. What a great idea! Very beautifully done, and what a nice house for someone to receive.
    Yaslin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Yaslin Member

Kamoj,

I can't thank you enough for the amazing Frostfell gift. It's like you knew exactly what I was imagining in a home and brought it to life only better. I go to the house every day (at least three times) just to wander around and enjoy it. By far my favorite house of all the houses I own now! *hugs*

~Yaslin
    Afista and Glenorian like this.
  9. Afista Well-Known Member

This came out gorgeous! I love how open and inviting each area is. It really seems like a serene place to call home :)
  10. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Really nice =)

reminds me to finish the Fachwerk for my wife =) slacked a little due to the holiday and family in town (our living room)

Really inspiring =)