Why Eq2players is not updating my character?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Alis_Landale, Jan 26, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Taliasa Guest

It apparently isn't just an AB problem. My characters on both accounts on both AB and LDL haven't updated in a week plus.
  2. ARCHIVED-craghack Guest

Damian_EL wrote:
    Well, don't be too happy as it's supposed to be updated everyday. Not a few times a week.

And it's still happening to me. Very UNSAT.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xedex Guest

my characters discoveries still have yet to be updated
    Character name: Xede
    Server: Kithicor
  4. ARCHIVED-Damian_EL Guest

Good Day Fellow Players ; SOE :
    Looks like my character profile is not getting updated regularly Again, last update was 8 days ago:
    Server Antonia Bayle
    Created Jun 12, 2008
    Time Played 11 days 8 hours 18 minutes
    Last Time Played July 22, 2008
    REQUEST UPDATE !!!
    THANKS YOU
  5. ARCHIVED-Yumena Guest

Last played 22nd July too Various toons Splitpaw server - absolute tosh btw
  6. ARCHIVED-Juntaar Guest

The characters seem to not be updating again post the blocked char bug fix yesterday. Do I smell a rollback?
  7. ARCHIVED-Juntaar Guest

Also leaderboards are still not updating as far as I can tell.
  8. ARCHIVED-craghack Guest

Hello? This thing on? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
  9. ARCHIVED-Marialle Guest

What's sad is my EQ1 characters update almost like clockwork at 5AM my time the morning after I've played, yet EQ2, you almost have to beg for an update... for instance, the character in my board sig hit 45 almost two weeks ago, yet where's the update? While my EQ1 berserker hit 20 AA points two nights ago, they were in her profile the next morning.
  10. ARCHIVED-craghack Guest

Update day...well, I lost count after 7....
    Still no reply from a Dev about the problem and it still does not work.
    We will not give up hope. We have enough rations to last longer and will do what we can do to survive.
    I wanted Wilson to say something but he is busy writing his own blog...
  11. ARCHIVED-Damian_EL Guest

DO I NEED TO START CROSS POSTING AGAIN TO GET THIS DARN PROBLEM FIXED ??? IS THERE ANYONE MONITORING THIS POST ??? It has been almost 3 weeks sence my last profile update july 22, If this is broken fixed it or Get Rid of It!!!. This is crazy. UPDATE: The Equipment my charectar is wearing IS up to date, but all my stats info is not.
  12. ARCHIVED-parago Guest

This is extremely annoying since I've changed guilds days ago yet my toon has not been updated - hence I dont show up on the new roster yet which keeps me from signing up, receiving updated dkp, etc.. I understand a 24 hr waiting period but for me it has been 4 days now and nothing seems to be moving.

Server Guk
    Created Feb 24, 2007
    Time Played 76 days 16 hours 53 minutes
    Last Time Played August 3, 2008
  13. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

This seems to be a problem across the board right now. It doesn't appear to be server specific. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  14. ARCHIVED-OptimusEnd Guest

Has anyone called about this? It looks like the complaints have been for over 7 months now!
  15. ARCHIVED-Gerlinde Guest

I contacted live chat about this today and was told SOE is aware there's a problem; however they couldn't give me an ETA as to when it will be working again.
    So, it could be a matter of days or months, lol.
  16. ARCHIVED-Bmitchell64 Guest

I'm on The Bazaar" and have done several tech support requests for my characters; the same thing happens every time. A customer service rep, who has no idea of what to do, come up asking the same meaningless questions, followed by an email asking for the same basic account information (even though my username is attached to the request), it gets escalated to the real tech folks who only go in and manually update my account. The problem is not being resolved, only bandaged over until the data becomes outdated again and I have to do another tech support request. I wonder if this can be resolved with a class action suit regarding failure of service... the EQ2Player access is an additional charge, but they tend to treat it as an optional item for maintenance.
  17. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

My character is up to date again as of today. Anyone who still isn't updated?
  18. ARCHIVED-craghack Guest

Hellswrath@Blackburrow wrote:
    Mine is up to date as of 2 days ago, so that is better!
  19. ARCHIVED-Transen Guest

Well I guess my toons are up to date...of course the pics I've uploaded for their profiles are all gone...except for the one toon I have on Nagafen. Also have a toon missing from my line up (was 3 last night until I logged on 2 of them so will probably log on the last one to get him registered...again).

..Now I just need to hope that I haven't deleted the off-line copies of their pics.
  20. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

mine finally updated 2 days ago... so from July 31st to August 10, my character didn't even exist in the eq2player system, but it hasn't updated again since then.
    see my posting name/server for the character ;)