Who would like to see a 1 month extension to Ethereal Weapons dropping?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Orthureon, Sep 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

I would love to see an extension because I really wasn't playing much in August. I am sure many others are in the same boat.
    Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

the answer is no. Ethereal Weapons are no longer dropping. apparently, they've been replaced with Ethereal charms, that are not tradable, but heirloom.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mccar42 Guest

I played just about every day in August and haven't seen one in any lvl range. lol
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaarysal Guest

Ragefighter@Permafrost wrote:
    Was just thinking the same thing, epic fail

Better idea for ethereals woulda been a quest to kill 100,000 mobs to ensure people who put in the time could get one instead of some lucky person who decides to login and kill 5 mobs in withered lands

Edit: apparently the charms are dropping as Rainy said above, few low lv ones on eq2u
  5. ARCHIVED-The_Cheeseman Guest

"Who would like to see a 1 month extension to Ethereal Weapons dropping?"
    I'm gussing mostly people who don't have one.
    I never got one either, but then again, I understand the concept and merits of intentional scarcity.
  6. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

The_Cheeseman wrote:
    Yeah the rarer the item the more it is desired. remidns me of the golden wrench thing in TF2 only 100 of em existed (less now a few players deleted theirs) it's a wrench with the same functionality as the normal one, expect gold and has a unique kill effect.
    cool weapon? yes
    desired? yes
    valued for anything other then bragging? no
    not losing any sleep over not getting one, there are better weapons out there.