Who is ready to redecorate?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Going outside is highly overrated! Stay indoors with us.

It is a New Year and time for a new look! We’ve got you covered for your new house or housing décor, and there’s never been a better time than this week to score some sweet deals! You can now enjoy a 20% discount on all houses and housing items today until January 15, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
    [IMG]
    Hua Mein Retreat – Prestige Housing

Go ahead and hang some new pictures on the wall, change up the dining or bedroom furniture, and hang some new window coverings! Time to work on your spatial strategies.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Twyla, Robynous, Alyndrys and 5 others like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Anyone who's interested in this, please note that the sale tab on the marketplace does not actually show everything that is on sale-- rather, you will see more listed items in each respective category than what the sale tab itself will show.
    Siren, Geroblue, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We need a range of possible responses to posts, like they have in Facebook; where's the "LOVE!" option? ;->

Uwk
    who saw it last night/early this morning as a very pleasant surprise! :D
    Breanna, Robynous and Twyla like this.
  4. Victisa Active Member

thank you, perfect idea! it's so cold here it's -67 F. What a awesome idea decorate our brains out. /rubs paws together :)
  5. Sheyn Member

While a sale on items that are always available is great, what about putting up Dhalgar Retreat / previous xpac prestige houses, or other items that are not on the marketplace year-round?

The coding (products) exist already and don't need RnD or bug testing, right?

If you've got a product to sell, why not put it on the store shelves, for like ... sale?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Solid11 Active Member

-67 Where? I feel bad for you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. MizzShelley New Member

We love decorating.. it's not as chilly here as above but we are at -42 here in Alberta. Who doesn't like a trophy or two. With that said this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if Guild halls will ever be eligible for home/guild trophies by chance?
  8. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Where are you that is -55C? It's only -31 in Alberta.
  9. Blazon New Member

OHH, squee, I'm so excited, thank you!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eeeee...we've got a low of POSITIVE 44 degrees F here, and we're freezin'... :-/

Uwk
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

It's -1 here today soooo talk about freezing!
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

It was 27F this morning where I am. Several mornings of below 20F this coming week.

I'll look at the furniture sale, but money is a bit tight right now.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If it weren't, what would you be most interested in?

Uwk
  14. Greywolfe469 New Member

My friends have been having issues with it being in the 20's F around here and calling it cold. I'm just laughing as I come from an area that is A LOT colder than here.

and I just came back to playing so I feel you on the tight money issues.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The recipe books are considered Housing items and are on sale; if you're a Member, you still get the 10% discount on top of that. :)

Uwk
  17. Oobliteration New Member

I would love some that could be crafted, maybe by purchasing a book or a book from a crafting quest to make something that allowed you to mount a sword or bow on the wall of your house, similar to how you mount your Heritage Quest Items. I have tons of cool looking swords in my bank that I rotate out for appearance, but would love to have them on the wall instead of the bank.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

No snow in my area, it got down to 17F and will get up to 28F today. I don't see any ice on the road in front of the house. Most places are closed. I'm staying home.

I can't spend money until later this month, after the sale is gone.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes Oobeliteration, or like what people can do in EQ1 mount almost any of their weapons on a guild hall or home wall.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

One of the problems in my area with the cold, is 4 sand trucks for the entire county. Single digits tomorrow morning.