When was healing part of Harm TOuch Nerfed?

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-Maroger, Apr 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

I noticed that at the master level my Harm Touch is only healing for 805 and in the past I remember it healed for well over 1000 = WTF is going on - why are they nerfing SK healing so much?
  2. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

your probably were grouped with someone who buffed your ability mod or potency.
  3. ARCHIVED-urgthock Guest

Silverus@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Or by switching to all of the DoV gear, you have recognized a significant decrease in personal ability mod. I know all my toons have had their ability mod cut in half since there is so little (none?) on most DoV gear.
  4. ARCHIVED-satan01 Guest

and still, the CAs/Spells do A LOT more dmg, since theres so much potency on every single peice of gear.
    and i dont know where u get the numbers, HT heals for more than 3k, even on my crap equipped sk.
  5. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Never mind the fact that you have over 40k HP . . .
  6. ARCHIVED-threat111 Guest

See your first failure was putting AA into that line after the fighter heal nerfs. The second, was drawing attention to the fact that you made such an error.
    Until they change fighter heal's to crit again they do not deserve a single aa point. Fighter heals need to either crit (all except % based heals) or they all need to be adjusted to be % based heals so that they can scale correctly with not only this expansion but all the following ones.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Cesium@Oasis wrote:
    This, but they would have to be very careful not to make them OP while doing so.
  8. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

I don't know.
    I have a conji, his crystal blast that is listed as hitting for 4-5k actually hits for around 30k after the potency & cb (which aren't that high, 170/160). So a fighter heal that heals for 2k would actually heal for 15k? Why would a figher who can heal himself for 10-15k ever need to group with a healer?
  9. ARCHIVED-Nakash Guest

We haven't been nerfed....
    We just get no usefull and updates to compete, cause of people still crying we would be overpowered.
    SK Lifetaps as all our few other heals don't scale to the amount of damage in this expansion.
  10. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

Lamprey_02 wrote:
    Because that 15k heal is on a 2:30 reuse time with all my reuse gear and 1 min off. That means it is a whopping 100 heals per second. This is why it was dumb to make it so Fighter heals couldn't crit, they are so tiny no in relation to hp pools and they are not scaling at all compared to everything else. HP pools went up like 3x, and yet the heals from lifetaps probably only increased like 10% or something ridiculous.
    The other lifetaps are the same way. Reaver is a % based heal so it wasn't critting anyways. My other lifetaps in a raid while tanking are lucky to put out 100-200 heals per sec. But yeah, those healers are pushing out 20k heals per second....lol that is really encroaching!!!!