What outfit is this, please

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by FalconClash, Oct 28, 2023.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Its an EQ2Trader preview image of the weapon, but I want to know what the Clothes that person is wearing are.

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Both the weapon and armor looks like something from the various heritage crates at one point or another.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  3. FalconClash Well-Known Member

The weapon is a Hero Fest item for this year, i dont care about it. Was just curious about the clothes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

In that case, those are also heroes festival clothes. I was trying to point out the connection of the aesthetics between the two.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  5. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Not any from the Merchant, or I would have them on one or more of my characters.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Actually, now that you mention it, I don't recall ever seeing any leather tunics with a boob window in this game. I know I would've seen obtained it by now.
  7. Twyla Well-Known Member

The clothes are Heritage armor from the overseer quests. I've been decking my chars out in them.
  8. Celestia Well-Known Member

Lucky Twyla! I keep getting the vampire outfit over and over.
  9. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I, too, am jealous. Would LOVE that set for my WoodElf Ranger at the very least.

Thank you all for the info.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I think it was one of the versions of singing steel armor, overseers daily heritage missions, check on Arabella merchant by fence broker in East FP or QHarbor, she sells all those old armor sets.

This is Singing Steel Underfoot Freebooter's set
  11. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Does Arabella have all the past armor sets? I thought it was only a (rather limited) selection.
  12. morderir Active Member

i think she has all the set up to the n-2 itération ( up to blue combine armor for now)
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

She has all those that were in Daily Heritage Overseer crates, however many seasons was there by now, She does not carry current set, but as soon as new one is added to crates the current offering gets added to her wares.
  14. Dgkelly38 Active Member

One armor set i wonder about is the one that the Renda'Dal Activists in Castleview Hamlet have on; is it NPC only?