What Dreams May Come

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Nautte, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Nautte New Member

I desperately need help. I'm stuck on
    1. Pray to Brell in the temple in Thurgadin.
      • You will need Gnomish Pirate Spirits. This item is made by Tinkerers during the High Spirits quest and is tradable.
      • Take the Spirits to the Temple of Brell. There's an altar at 487, -213, 257 . Right-click it and select "leave offering".
      • Meditate in the temple a bit. Stand somewhere in the middle of the temple (at 508, -214, 258 works) and inspiration will come to you. Be sure to respond by clicking "Praise Brell", then go check for your offering on the altar , PICKUP the scroll.
    It won't allow me to to right click the alter. No green shinie is there. I tried meditating in the middle of the room with no success. My quest journal tells me it cant hurt to try a prayer to brell. I've done this quest once before but its been so long that i can not remember for the life of me what i did.

Please help.

One other question is there a server wide crafting channel that is used?

Nautte
  2. Cisteros Active Member

Every server has a crafting channel. some servers they get a lot of use, like Crushbone. Others no one uses them, like Permafrost.

To join the crafting channel for you server, rightclick a chat window and select chat options. in the middle there will be a list of the world channels you have access to. Crafting will be in that list, make sure the box is checked. To see which channel number it is for you specifically, when you log in you get a list of all chat channels you join and the number. There is also an in game slash command for the chat channel list, but I am afraid I don't remember it.
  3. Nautte New Member

4. Meirril Well-Known Member

Try /pray and wander around the temple till your character lifts into the air on a beam of light. Remember to click the dialogue box that says "Praise Brell" before you rush off to check the altar.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

If you have the mini map up, you don't have to wander aimless.. at least with eq2maps you will see a red book on the mini-map. Go towards that and you'll get the beam of light and quest update.