What are the ways to increase the "Bountiful Harvest" skill level?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Caethre, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Caethre Active Member

I was searching online to see ways to improve the Bountiful Harvest skill level above the 54% I tend to have when I am out harvesting.

I know the three three things that are obvious:

- Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl gives 27%
    - Compact Sumac Harvesting Kit gives 12%
    - Tradeskill AA "Ample Harvest" can give 15%

I know of one more that is debatable (due to the alternative "Cloak of the Harvester"):

- Shroud of Hidden Harvests gives 1%

The above gives 55%.

Is there more available from other sources?
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Mycenia and Loredena like this.
  3. oldskool Active Member

4. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Gi of the Ashen Artisan Increases 12%
  5. Caethre Active Member

Ahh.... now ....

(1) Gi of the Ashen Artisan is an excellent suggestion. I found it from an EQ2U search as suggested before mentioned again above. I totally mssed its existence! Already crafted it now .. so ... 67%! Thank you!

(2) Elixir of Mara ... is this a one shot deal? As in, one, ever? Or can we make/acquire more of them?

(3) The Potion of Bountiful Harvest, despite its name, does not mention giving any Bountiful Harvest skill at all, only +%chance of rare...
  6. Morfydd Active Member

7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Elixir of Mara is a one time item and only lasts an hour, yes it helps for that one hour but not really something that we can continually obtain/use.

I still use the potion of bountiful harvest, why not? May as well get the other rares while out there decimating the landscape by clearing every harvesting node :p. Also, who here doesn't have hundreds of them already :p:p