Upcoming Monk changes on Test

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-bonesbro, Feb 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Aliaswave Guest

I can tank once more!I'm lvl 25 I don't seem to be having problems anymore. I was MT for a group in COB I was fighting yellow^^ and some "named" just fine most damage i was taking in single hit was 200. The healer was happy with my tanking my taunts could use an upgrade though. :)

but i can't tank against gnolls in TS because they seem to have this debuff called "Rake" when it hits me my AGI goes down to 59 from 79 then I get owned other than that i'm tanking just fine.
    Message Edited by Aliaswave on 02-18-2005 09:43 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-kerra Guest

I try to always keep a positive outlook on things "but" last night was not a good night for me I did not tank as well. Just so you know, I did attune everything weapons included and still was whooped like Bruce Lee's sparing partner. I think that I am at a low point because I am at 39 and some of my gear is white to me (Maybe this is another lame wish) but I will see what happens at 40. I bought all my lvl 40 gear before the patch (lucky) and I hope it helps.
  3. ARCHIVED-TBHtjd Guest

I agree with kharza. I tanked today in Runnyeye with a 32 temp and a 29 temp (I'm level 32), and we slaughtered everything, the healers only went below 75% mana on level 37+ mobs. I went the AGI route and have 121 unbuffed agi. I was around 4400 AC fully buffed and was hit fairly often, but not for large spikes. Unbuffed STR is my next highest stat at 77 followed by STA at 56. I'm thinking balance is the best route to go, however. So, I might start to look more for STA.

Edit: Quoted buffed stats hehe

Ecks
    Monk of Kithicor
    Guardians of Light

Message Edited by TBHtjd on 02-18-2005 01:18 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-node101 Guest

how on earth did you get your stats so high at 32? mine don't even come close to that. what sort of gear are you using, would be interesting to see where I can gain some stats.
  5. ARCHIVED-TBHtjd Guest

Best item by far I got is Mace of the Ancient Watchers, +9AGI +11STR, followed by Oakwood baton, +10AGI +2STR, the rest is the regular gear: Charm of the Brotherhood, Opal Bracelets, Netliz's Blessed Cuirass, etc. Sorry about the misquote on the stats. See edited post for correct stats.

Ecks
    Monk of Kithicor
    Guardians of Light