Unable to log into game

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Quillyne, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Quillyne Active Member

Attempting to log into the game via the launcher results in the error: NB-1013.

Are the servers down?
    xxev likes this.
  2. xxev New Member

Same for me this morning. I posted it on another thread.
    Quillyne likes this.
  3. Tatsuki BloodDreamer Member

Same here. Thought it was me for a minute!

C'mon, SOE, I wanna kill things before I go into work! ^^;
    Quillyne likes this.
  4. Shesaz Active Member

5. Blast New Member

would love to play, anytime PEOPLE!
  6. Regn Member

Been logged on all day, but got kicked out when I camped to another character. Most definitely the login servers.
  7. Weldon New Member

Probably a DDoS attack. It's the attackers who are lame.
  8. Quillyne Active Member

I noticed my All-Access tag missing as well...tried logging in to get account information and find that down too.
  9. Merrikk New Member

NBE-1013
    This is lame, holiday weekend and SOE has launch pad issues. My husband and son are both playing on their pc's, but mine is giving me this dumb error code. And I had to try 3 diff times to log on to support, it kept coming up with an error as well, telling me to try again later.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Can't Log in either SIGH
  11. Merrikk New Member

After restarting my pc for the 3rd time, I ran EQ2map updater to get into launch pad and was able to log in.
  12. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

Like Weldon mentioned, this could be another DDOS, which isn't something SOE plans or controls. I'm sure they could implement something that makes them less susceptible, but that isn't anything I could comment on.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

And my allaccess tag isn't there SIGH again
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thanks for the EQ map updater idea that worked for me as well I forgot about it :)