Unable to kill normal mobs or heal with Resolve 8805?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by gujia, Dec 10, 2022.

1. gujia New Member

Since Thursday I have been unable to do normal questing killing mobs or healing myself almost like I have indefinite rez sickness. I have checked my equipment, mount, familiar the usual things that may reduce skills and abilities. Checked my spells cast on me and I am unable to even kill the easiest mobs. Resolve is 8805 and all kit runed any help appreciated thank you.
  2. Miaga Member

Are your stats similar to before Thursday? Or can you tell if they have substantially changed since then.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You should tell us the toon name(s) and server name(s).

Double-check your merc/familiar/mount infusion buffs to make sure they are up, then recast mount, merc, and familiar.
  4. gujia New Member

I have done this initially as yes in the past I have not cast something crucial to my character names Froid (inqy) Thurgadin sever. I did the arena instance and ever since i have been unable to do anything. Well I have just tried another char and this seems to be working so for now no inqy a fury instead> I will check later to se if the Inqy is still not abe to carry out the normal functions. Thanks for the reply btw appreciate it.
  5. gujia New Member

That's the strange thing same stats as I can see and thank you for the reply, I have placed my Inqy on the sideline and tried another char and this for now seems to be ok. Thanks anyway.
  6. Miaga Member

Looking at your stats your CB and fervor are down, potency is a bit low but it should be ok for solo, the CB tho at 10k and fervor at 480 will hurt your DPS and heals, I would guess it's either the wrong familiar running or the Merc buff not being active (or potentially both) as gear alone with a familiar buff running should put you around 20-25k CB.
    Sigrdrifa and Dude like this.