Fixed Internally Unable to claim researched mercenary

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Blackassassin, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Blackassassin New Member

For the second time this expansion I have completed a level of research on a merchenary and it will not let me claim it. The last time I stopped the research, restarted it and it let me start researching. When that one completed I was able to claim the upgrade and start the next upgrade. This is now the upgrade that just completed and is not claimable.
    Beee, Nasiweis, Tkoss and 1 other person like this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

Give them your character and server name, it really does help them resolve issues.
  3. Tenedora New Member

I have the same issues, researched Ciintrina Ironwill from Researcher Ssiskmah and it will not let me claim it. The window is greyed out. Nothing the game can do at this point. Character is Tellesia on Halls of Fate
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Tkoss Member

Also having the same problem cant' claim Ciintrina Ironwill, the token for the previous merc is sitting in my bag.
    Kosmon on HOF.
    do we need to put in a petition to get this fixed? losing days on getting to the inq merc.
  5. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Same here. I've completed the research for Ferrous Boiler but won't let me claim. Token for Lustron Aurulean is in my bag. Toon is Xuyilie on AB. Bug report submitted.

I do get a worrying message in my chat when I attempt to claim however: Sez
    Nothing like this occurred on any of my previous claims, and I *really* hope this message does not mean what it appears to say o_O
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

Can you right click and sign the mercenary contract for Lustron and claim the next one? Is that what they changed it to?
  7. Solid11 Active Member

I believe the merchant uses a type of quest flag. What you do with the merc after you claim shouldn't matter, sell, claim or leave in inventory. I feel lucky I didn't have a problem with any of the researched mercs.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

Maybe? This interpretation hadn't occurred to me until I read the responses in the related thread. Some official clarification from a dev would be nice.
  9. Nasiweis New Member

I have the same problem, cant clain Cintrina Ironwill, Thurgadin Server , Char Nasiweis.
    Researcher says " Must have unlocked Mercenary Kalidahd on this character."
  10. Ndiar Active Member

I am unable to claim Cintrina and I have the token for Kalidahd in my inventory. Character Dapir on Halls of Fate.

Claimed Kalidahd on another character Agok but it wont let me research Cintrina now. Says I need to unlock Kalidahd on this character.
  11. Nasiweis New Member

I have red in Kalidahd and than can claim Cintrina Ironwil.
    After red in Cintrina Ironwil i can start research Lustron Aurulean.
    Looks like they had changed someting...
  12. Evilary Well-Known Member

You have to sign the mercenary contract for the one required based on another post. If you don't sign the contract(claim), it doesn't acknowledge you own it.
  13. Ndiar Active Member

That seems to work for me. You didn't have to do that before.