Ttobey, use the mount creation tool Ttobey

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Drunk Ninja Monkies, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Drunk Ninja Monkies Member

The lack of new mounts is creating a disturbance in the force...
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

if you say his name again, will he cause havoc like Beetlejiuce?
    Calthine likes this.
  3. Loch Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes out for brand new Meatbeast mounts in 13 delicious flavors.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I have a few good ones on the horizon. One has been requested over and over since we rolled out flying mounts.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

My GrapeBeast and Blueberry Bovoch were denied!
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

OHHH! I'm excited now. =) I hope it's what I think it is.
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

If it is what I think it is, you will make some players very happy. Though I thought the rig was completely outdated for that model for use as a Flying Mount.

I still would die for a more draconian half dragon illusion. Like a new breed of Droag or even a further advancement of Sarnak, but that's me just being a dragon lover :D ya know, since we probably will never get a full Dragon-Illusion.

Did you try Limeade Freeze Bovoch? I am sure everyone would love such a cool and refreshing mount!
    Feara likes this.
  8. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Have they no heart ;'''')
  9. ZUES Well-Known Member

10. Estred Well-Known Member

I think in another thread Ttobey already stated there is no way Norrathian Dragons would let us ride them, even if we are part-dragon ourselves (I love that part of Sarnak Lore).
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I re-rigged and reanimated that one and it's getting a bit of a model update.
    Estred, Feldon and Calthine like this.
  12. Calthine Well-Known Member

The only proper flavor for a meatbeast mount is "Gravy"
    Morfydd, Sigrdrifa, Buggabug and 2 others like this.
  13. Sidharrah Member

Big, burly land-horsey? *cue sparkly anime eyes*
  14. Darwich New Member

flying pink unicorns!
  15. Loch Well-Known Member

Sounds like we'll finally see a Sokokar mount! Can't wait!
    Meadbh, Deveryn and Finora like this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Still waiting on my flying duck mount :D It must also waddle when it walks!
  17. Juraviel Active Member

I wanted to pop in and say that whoever designed the new Golden Griffon mount did a absolutely awesome job with it. If that is any indication of what we can expect with mounts going forward that makes me one happy returning player.

I never got my hands on one of the Pridewing mounts from the goblin tickets. That one along with this new griffon mount are by far my two favorite mounts in the game.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  18. Tesshin Member

It is a lovely rig, and I love that its wings does not fan open like the pegasi's when you turn. That bit always looked odd to me.

That being said, I think it should be noted that the Sarnak's tail drops into the flank of the griffin and then reappears out of the thigh, like it does on most horse-shaped mounts.
  19. Greyskull New Member

just have to say i LOVE the Golden Griffon mount. But I only have one Gripe about it, the Feathers on the head......... do they really have to move up and down? Uggggg. But Thanks for the Great work!!!
  20. Greyskull New Member

what i ment was do they have to move up and down when in Flight, checked to late to edit my post