Third Green equipable Adormmnet missing in BoZ

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Hellfiren, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello all,

thier is a major issues especialy for reactivaters / newcommers and those who dont did the Event last Expa.
    All who didnt the Event on Event server last Expa reason doesent matter are lost this Expa becuase thier is no 3rd Green Addornment you can Equip evan you get 2 of the Green stones the one with Achief leveling and the one for Collection you cant equip a 2nd of these so you will have one slot open.

All who did the Event last Expa use the Kael Drakel Stone ( Green Addo ) and the stats on it are deffinetly game effecting so all who dont have are lost for not thier fault.

Here are the Solutions

1 Add these Green from last years Expansion to the Lockbox
    2 Add it to a speciffic Quest to finish maybe Signature
    3 Add to a Achiefement maybe finish all H1 and All solos
    4 Add a equivalent green Addo to the Currency / Status vendor for normal Currency

Not to mention this need to be Accflagg like the one form Event too.

Helfiren
    Vaehina, barcevik and Beee like this.
  2. Ellah Active Member

Hi Hellfiren

Just wanted to add a note to say that you can still do Kael to give you your third green adornment for your account, it's never gone away.

I returned to the game not too long ago and did it a couple of weeks back.

I hope this is welcome news!
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

it maybe possible but is not the way it should work in a new expa to be forced to do old stuff to get basic stuff for equip.
    The events are additional content and not supposed to solve lefts / holes of brand new content thats poor game design and who is on Event Server with Access to the zones. And for the last we get served more than 2 but the genious devs made them the same name / title so you cant equip 2 of them.
  4. Bentenn Well-Known Member

It's not old stuff if the content is still open and available as its a constant running server that offers that for live. Now if they shut the server down, and there is no way to get it then sure.
    Of they can give you a generic green adorn like panda, but then everyone would still complain that it's not the same as kael drake green adorn. This expac is so easy so far that going to do this literally takes 2 hrs and your done. One time and done.. still have 364 days more to choose from.

Now lets talk chrono runs for purple runes and how dumb of an idea this is, especially with the price hike and nerf to the dungeons. Now we have something to talk about.
    Suidakra likes this.
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

ITS OLD STUFF cause implemented last expa and we have a lot of grind here as well so its not OK we need to do this stuff if we get a brand new EXPA end of the message.
  6. Bentenn Well-Known Member

It's relevant because its on a lore/legend server that they created it on. I've always hated earning things for live on another server but its how it is, so....
    Sure then lets put one on panda that's not equivalent to it... you'll still then go do it lol... it literally takes 2 hrs tops. even doing access quests
  7. Nukester Member

Takes 2 hours to do the legend hunting to get the Spirit of Drakkel? I made a toon on that server for that purpose. But had second thoughts about grinding for it. It's heroic zones, no? Or is it soloable?
  8. Solisnight Member

Should all be soloable, but, if you run into problems try SK, Pally, Necro or BST my alts in those classes all had no problems.
    Nukester likes this.
  9. Bentenn Well-Known Member

you get buffed.. it's pretty easy to do.
    Nukester likes this.