The Proof of the Pudding on Varsoon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Colinoc, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Colinoc New Member

So it looks like the The Proof of the Pudding questline has now been devalued. The items are no longer heirloom and can be purchased off the broker. They are not cheap though but do work. This somewhat makes a mockery of encouraging crafters to help each other but I guess is a consequence of being on a free-trade server.

If possible I would like to see this changed back to how it was.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

How does this prevent crafters from helping eachother?

If you don't want to be on a server where things are freely tradable, don't play on a free trade server.
    Pixistik likes this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

On one hand, I tried to create a progression character and Varsoon was the only option. So there is no progression choice without dealing with the added free trade issue.
    On the other, I was on the server watching lots of people in general and trade making deals to help each other get the Proof in the Pudding updates. So honestly it is working as intended with the bonus of being able to get it off the broker when things start to die down. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Taled, that is not that simple Varsoon is the only TLE server and if you don't want to play on any regular server or the PvP TLE server, you have to play on Varsoon.
    I agree with Evilary, I see plenty of people looking on chat for others to help get their Pudding quest.