The Matron !!

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Schmoogles, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Stone Cold Skratch? God help us all.
  2. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

That's pretty much a dumb name. Seriously. Its pretty dumb. You dummy.
  4. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

It's no worse than Gaige or Refrain! :smileytongue:
  5. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

Why the hell do people keep derailing threads with old Chel'Drak news? Every other thread I read has been hijacked with this b/s. [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] about Chel'Drak the Ancient Lord, he's ANCIENT HISTORY. Either post your progress or comments about Matron or go take your rants to a different thread. I think Matron is killable in her current stage. Very very very extremely difficult, but killable nonetheless.
  6. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

It probably is beatable, but it's a lot of luck to rely on right now, and killing the first 2 waves is just beyond mind-numbingly boring now. And you know when people come and whine about how they don't like how a thread has turned out, noone really cares, right? If people want to talk (or argue) about Chal'drak, I mean, who cares? I'm sure more than one person laughed at this thread, I know I did.
  7. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

I just think it's lame to post crap about other guilds like that. How many times will you stress the same points over and over and over again. Do you have an analysis of how often EL attempted Chel'Drak vs Dissolution? Does it even matter? The whole "we killed it with less total experience on the mob" stuff is really getting old. After seeing it the 9'th time on a different thread, I was really upset to see it a 10'th, 11'th, and 12'th time here. No, those are not exact numbers, but that's just how it feels. But anyways, if you want to start a super debate about all of that, that's fine and dandy, I'm not telling people they can't argue. You can argue until your heart is content, but do it in a place where it belongs okay? Like, make a thread for it. Don't hijack other peoples threads who had an intention to discuss other stuff. That's like me going onto tradeskillers forums and spamming EL got 3'rd WW kill on chel'drak ... but it took us half the practice it took SD! We also didn't beta test the mob, at all. How's that tradeskillers? How do you feel now that your t6 carpentry volume 60 scroll does not have recipe X thread has been conquered by leetness! Yeah I can argue and brag all I want here to hell with your tradeskilling problems!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay yeah that's out of context a bit, but I'm sure you catch my drift. There is a place for everything and Chel'Drak, the ANCIENT NEWS should be discussed, argued, whined about, and compared to on a different forum.
  8. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

Yea, but I didn't even bring it up! I was dragged into it all, but it was fun anyway :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

We could talk about how EL zerged to fight him for 18mins and keep people full power while being unable to kill the shadowy spawns, I suppose.
    Edited to remove the term exploit and replace it with the more appropriate term, zerg.
    Message Edited by Gaige on 07-29-2006 10:53 AM
  10. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

EL never exploited Chel'Drak newb. You can cry your heart out though if you want, whatever it takes. Cry exploit, cry beta testing, just cry. I remember when newb guilds on our server tried saying the same stuff lol ... I'm surprised to see this foolishness from someone cross-server though who has no clue about us. We have killed Chel'Drak in 8 minutes, we have killed him in 23 minutes. Luck isn't the determining factor for our kills, it's skill and coordination. Yes, we can fight off 6 shadowy warriors in a row and still kill Chel'Drak. We can fight off 10 acolytes in a row, and still kill Chel'Drak. No, the mob has not been nerfed. No, the mob has not been exploited. If it was, then our mythical item would be taken away. I'm sure the developers would not allow a guild to get a ONE-TIME server drop item and WW 3'rd kill and keep it if there was any suspicious activity going on. Whatever floats your boat though ya know, this is why I was getting fed up with the crap on here. I see all these flames towards NPU and SD as if they had done something wrong for beta testing the content, and now you have the nerve to challenge EL's reputation and accuse us of exploiting a mob? Just get over yourself ... it is possible that a guild can appear out of nowhere and make big things happen. I guarantee the order of the first 10 kills on Chel'Drak would not have been predicted to be the way it was by anybody gamewide ... well, besides the first kill, which I guessed. ;)

Message Edited by KrayzieKal on 07-28-2006 11:53 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Adrionica Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

If you dont like the conversation, there is nothing forcing you to enter it and start it up all over again. If anything your posting what you posted showed that you wanted the discussion to keep going only with a focus on you for some reason.

EDIT - oh and I correctly predicted the first two guilds to kill chel'drak before the AP even went live. After that it was irrelevent for obvious reasons.

Message Edited by Ishboozor on 07-29-2006 01:09 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-Adrionica Guest

maybe its only you, I think you are taking your forum debate patrol to the head, way to seriously. or maybe you just brought your b/s to the wrong step. first npu I saw, and more them than anything, and now EL. you are known for accussin people for exploits remember DMP? btw i heard you guys epxloited that with some cheap stun. go ahead and defend yourself about it btw that makes you insecure.
  14. ARCHIVED-Ishbu Guest

Some one please translate this for me. I dont speak whatever language that is.

EDIT - on second though, its some anonymous guy who's made a whopping 4 posts. Who gives a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] what he has to say. Probably just ignorant babble anyways.
    Message Edited by Ishboozor on 07-29-2006 01:34 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-KrayzieKal Guest

Translate?
    You said "Is it just me or is Kalidon VERY insecure?"
    You then edited your post into what it is now, so don't act like you don't know what he was responding to. If you checked all posts made by him you would notice the ONLY other one was of him telling one guild or another to quit whining or pointing their fingers.
    Its funny that one second you call me insecure, then the next second you are insecure about calling me insecure and decide to edit your post. I have nothing to be insecure about. Despite all this, we beat Chel'Drak before Dissolution. Despite our attendance policies, despite going in with no intention to win and despite him laughing at us instead of with us, we killed it first.
    Maybe he'd have something to talk about if he was in NPU or SD but...
    At any rate who cares, all I care about now is world firsting the Matron. "Classic Stuff"

Finally EL beats Disso to a WW kill, and now we have to put up with this crap. I really don't want to continue this but i'll be damned if you try to discredit our kill because we beat you to the punch. Just suck it up and accept the facts like we have done many times in the past. I heard so much stuff about you guys exploiting different things but you probably cannot find a SINGLE post from me accusing you of such. I heard of a few things you have done in the past that are questionable as far as exploiting goes, but you don't see me on here relaying what I heard through the grape-vine as represented facts. Nobody accused us of exploiting until I got on the forums and basically told your Troll Patrol to go make your own thread and cry there rather than hijacking threads that could potentionally fix issues that The Direvine Matron is currently having. As you can see with the other Matron thread, it has recieved developer attention. But threads like this that have allready been hijacked to hell with senseless flaming and false accusations, have no chance of getting any attention from the people sitting in office chairs except the moderators which will lock the thread. One approach leads to a positive development response, and the other route leads to thread locking.
    As saying such, I am not going to argue with you about our Chel'Drak kill anymore on this thread. If your heart so desires feel free to start another thread on this same forum and we can discuss it there. I have spoken my peace.
  16. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

I, personally, don't care who beat what first. But, saying that a fight is working as intended when it gives you full power it you try to run out of his room? Serious? We can beat it in 6 min tops, who needs to do that?
  17. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

It doesn't give you full power, just leaves you out of combat, which combined with good drink and a totem, can give you full power pretty fast!
  18. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

Or, you could just fight for the full 5 or 6 minutes and beat it with the power pool you have...?
  19. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Not if the mob keeps complete healing.
    I don't care what you say Kalidon. EL is a good guild, but you're not so amazing that you can fight an orange con raid mob for 23mins doing everything legit. I don't think any guild can do that.
    So coming here and bragging about a 23min, 18min and 8min kill is silly. Its never taken us more than 6.
    I just want to know how your uber healers have power for 23mins - FTeleventeenthousand?
  20. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

Wow, there's a way to take yourself out of combat during this fight so you can regen power? It doesn't sound very intended, as it would make this encounter alot easier... I'm glad we've never had to use it.