The KidVid Collection

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison, Feb 2, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

The dance video was amusing. Kinda funny how their additudes toward dancing changed, then went to recruit dancers.
    I enjoyed the monk video as well. But then I'm very amused by that song. I used to watch Cartoon Network a lot, and I loved that Mojo Jojo video. It made me laugh every time :p
    Thanks for posting these :)
  3. ARCHIVED-kajirala Guest

ya i love that song it was funny but u loved the dance and monk video
  4. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

[size="medium; color: #0099ff"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Thank you both for your comments, and I am very happy that you enjoyed what I have presented.[/face][/size]
  5. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

[size="medium; color: #0099ff"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]And now, for the latest addition to my craft, Ratonga Dreams. Enjoy the video, leave any comments or critiques (here or on youtube), have fun with the game! :-D[/face][/size]
  6. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

[p][size="medium; color: #0099ff"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Paradus Bellum just celebrated its 1st birthday. Here, for your enjoyment, is a small tribute.[/face][/size][/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

8. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

9. ARCHIVED-BWLeeEllison Guest

I have not added anything to this in some time, but I did, in fact, some years ago make a video walkthrough for the Dwarven Ringmail Tunic. Quite a few people have found it very helpful. Others like the theme behind it.
    In any case, may I present Baumm, Addam Baum, as he guides you through your acquisition of your own Dwarven Ringmail Tunic.