Thank you Customer Service!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ecchoo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Gaealiege Active Member

I have almost always received a canned response. There's too many issues to even list. Crafting Drunder armor to receive the wrong class. Told I won't be reimbursed my shards or bloodmetal because the item I was making hasn't been discovered yet.

Having mobs have nothing in a chest and having CS do absolutely nothing about it, canned response was spot on though. Had a house eat several items once when they added on the additional room for everyone. They didn't even make a minor attempt to fix it. Just told me to go through the list of hundreds of items I owned and tell them precisely what was eaten (but I had placed these things years ago and they were quest rewards, so I didn't know their exact name.)
    Original Feerrott once you killed a specific encounter of lizardmen the entire zone's worth of lizardmen would despawn for 36 real life hours. CS told me that it was working as intended. (No chance in hell as no other normal spawn mobs have had that spawn timer in this game.)

The list goes on for quite awhile. Customer Service from Sony Online Entertainment is known throughout the gaming industry to be some of the worst there is. Most people do in fact often compare it to Electronic Arts customer support, which normally goes something like "Oh, did we get your money? Yeah? Piss off then."
  2. SteelPiston Active Member

I think CS do a stellar job. I've always had my issues resolved in a timely manner.

CS is a tough job in any industry, as people only ever contact them to complain when something is wrong. I don't think they ever receive a call to say that they are doing a great job. I wouldn't want to do it.
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. CowControl Member

1. They job is deal with ppl thathave problems, some ppl rage with problems. They mush be prepared to deal with thenlike any other profesinal that atend public in problems departament.
    2. Fail on point 1 can end raging ppl that dont was raged before or enrage then even more
    3. In my case, i was nice fist 2 days, After no hear a word i start be mad... After 4 days without know why my acount was blocked i was enrage. How things end with internatinal team made me look how i can demand then and what legal actions i can do soo they FAIL on they job a lot.

Here is diferent suport. One is the guys that deal with small problems, that yes, they do a nice job and other that deal with big problems, that totaly fails. When u lost 40€ from xpack, 6k SC and 12 days of game u have payed dont is a small problem i think, and get no solutions or even talk with u, all u wanna do is kick then or fire their offices.

Thank u CSR! Thanks for nothing
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

you have posted so many different explinations with different issues not even sure what you are havimg and issue with anymore, suspect the support team is just as confused, you have pisted about RSAF, a missing acout, now a missing expansion, just exactly is simple terms what is your issue? It would help if you actually layout exactly what your problen is in nice simple bullet points, bith here and in a resposne to the international support team - you have been checking your ticket reguallrly irght? They don;t email or send you tells
  5. CowControl Member

That is all my experiences with soport team that some claim that is great, and it is not even close.
    My actual problem is that SOE take my money from bank for xpack and closed my acount without say a word and also take 6k SC i have. After some days of spam why my acount was closed and where was my SC they tell me that i have no payed the xpack. I send then a copy of the facture where say that sony online take 37,99€ payment and still w8ing they open my acount. And looks im not the only one that got scamed by sony with this xpack.
    And yes, i check tickets, but i get a mail each time they update too.
  6. din ohtar Member

I've no issues with CS, and I've logged a few tickets recently. All were replied quickly.

Their reply to my complaints about some scripts were a bit lacking in details, but i expect that they cant recommend reading zam, or eq2wiki. so I can live with it.

i compare that to when the latest civ stopped loading after an update. Over a week without a reply, then a short 'supply x and y'. Did that. Then a 'looks ok, try A, B, C, D, E, F and G'. Did all of them, still wasnt able to get Civ to fire up. 10 days later. and i'm still waiting for a reply on what next to do, so I said dont bother, I've given up on getting the game to work'. I'll played civ from the original, but I'll never buy the next civ if its on steam, The support was worse than useless.
  7. Mysticalmaid Member

din ohtar
    A word of advice, never buy any game on digital download if it has a disc to play it offline available. When the company stops supporting that game you will still have the disc, if the download requires a certain platform to play, like Sims 3 did then when that platform isn't working you can't play! I always hated the idea and never fell for it, when I see Sims players crying on the forums about how they can't play because of the digital platform being down, while I do pity them it's also their own fault. Always buy hard copy when it's available. Obviously EQ2 is a different story, you can't play without it being online so going digital with this is ok (although the download is big).
  8. CowControl Member

Actualy u can play any game if u make a server. They are know as pirate servers :D
    Mysticalmaid likes this.