Team Epic on Test Server

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Dyeana Active Member

THIS IS FOR EPIC'S ON THE TEST SERVER

Starting this thread to players on the Test server their Epic's. For those working on their Epic, indicate what you need help with, the character, and when available to get together as a team or group to get the task done. The goal is to get the Myth Epic done, and if we get enough players sometime to do raids, to get the final product. Will cross out when completed. If you care to help, please list here with the character and time availiable. Will use the Test channel (Test.Test on other servers to call team together.)

Duchy - working on mage epic - 110 Necro. Avail 7 am to 10 pm est with short walks for the pupper sniffer.

• Find an ethereal catalyst - Kill the final named in Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold (Heroic) - Need Team to clear zone to the last. Note there are steps between this kill and previous. can be same zone if progress to work bench first and complete the zone before zone timeout.
    Thanks
    Dye
    Argosunited and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Fedd New Member

Generally on every day from as early as 4 am to about 4pm Central. Exceptions to these times would be for my new hobby of visiting and getting to know medical office staff all over the DFW metroplex as they clamor for a chance to take my precious bodily fluids and chastise me for me for my diet and lifestyle ( or lack of )

Have exactly ZERO raid experience, have never even grouped really. But If I can help with ranged DPS ( my preference ) or backup healing... I have 110 Warlocks, Wizzys, Wardens,Furys and the odd Inquisitor/Zerker available all in decent solo gear.

Mum nailed my play style perfectly the other day.."Somehow managed to stumble thru levelling......" Yes indeed, thats me to a tee :)

Just do a /WHO ALL HAMSTER or ask in Test channel if you are looking for a slightly wonky Wand For Hire.