Suggestions for Frostfell 2023...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

One of my biggest pet peeves is a bunch of lovely World Event things not showing up at all on the Loyalty Merchants like they used to, so if there are things from one of those categories that looks like it would have the "right colors" (red, green, and/or blue; white; "ice"; gold [basically the Bauble colors], etc.), could we at least have them on the Frostfell merchants? :-/

Uwk
    who really, really would like to be able to just BUY the Steel Palatial Water Basin, for example, rather than have to rely on the kindness of the Broker...make 'em without selling restrictions, and even the Broker speculators should be happy
    Unknown Entity, Quiarrah and Twyla like this.
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

I just wish they would release it on test. I want a chance to actually test it before the expansion drops.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

Patience, grasshopper. {grins} It will hit Test like an oncoming festive sleigh Real Soon Now :D
  4. Evilary Well-Known Member

Sneaky sneaky. Turned it on a few hours later. I was trying to work on getting my pony. Guess no pony for me, too many shinies to collect and presents to snatch.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Denmum like this.