Suggestion - Visitors Tab Added to House Window

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Eshnee, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Eshnee Member

(I really hope that I have posted this in the correct place)

As a decorator, I would love to see a House Visitors tab added to the house window. Being that all houses are instanced and a player has to load into that instance, it seems it might not be a huge engagement to create this list (?), but it would certainly be nice to foster a better community by giving folks a chance to thank those who came to visit their creations. Thank you for considering the idea.
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How would that work? If all it would be is like a note, there's all sorts of Books, Notes, Cards, etc. we can put out somewhere prominent, thanking folks for their interest and support (in voting ;->).

If it's something like visitors writing things TO the home owner and/or decorator, yeah, it'd be tricky to place a note of any sort in a Published House, and a visitor, even a Trustee, can't write in a book once it's been started. :-/

Which is why I leave so many blank Notes, Books, Cards, etc. for my House Swappee to eventually write whatever they want in there. :)

Uwk
  3. Eshnee Member

What I am thinking of would be a new tab on the House Window that would function much like the Deposits tab for the Guild Hall window and rather than showing the deposits made by a guildmember the tab would reflect the name of the characters who zoned into a house - creating a visitors log of character, date, time.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! That's cool! :D

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.