Stealth

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by BosonHiggins, Dec 28, 2013.

1. BosonHiggins New Member

I'm new to EQ and I was wondering how stealth works here. I remember in some game (Rift, I think?), that stealth wasn't a 100% thing. If you got too close, you could be seen. Is it like that here or are you completely invisible until you're shoving a sword through their skull?
  2. Tyman Active Member

Stealth is 100% However, there are mobs that can see through stealth. If you stealth and click a mob and their name still has a red boarder then they will attack you once you get into aggro range.
    Neiloch likes this.
  3. Treiko Active Member

toward the higher lvls, stealth is more for attacks than getting around unseen, as there are very few mobs that do not see through it at cap. of course this applies moreso to rangers and assassins, and to a lesser degree the other scouts (about the attacks). this is what i have noticed anyway.
  4. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Another point to mention is that when you are stealthed you can see other mobs or players that are stealthed. And that includes on tracking. Also, stealth won't work if the mobs are red to you. (red as in a certain number of levels higher than you, not red as in agro)
    Treiko and Finora like this.