Steal Breath

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-tennjed, Dec 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

Hello, I just got lvl 27 and had a few questions about this spell. How far into the lvl do you get this spell? Is this DOT any good? I've still been using freezing whorl and I would like a nice DOT upgrade. How hard is it to find the adept of this spell and any idea where it drops? Does this stack with freezing whorl? Any and all info is greatly appreciated so thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-AG3000 Guest

im lvl 30 and have adept 1 steel breath and freezing whorl. They dont stack, as steel breath cancels out whorl, and steel breath does about 50+ dmg per tick, as with whorl is was 30+ a tick. The added bonus to steel breath is that is lowers poison/disease defense on the mob, so you can nuke harder. Ive tested nuking after using freezing whorl/steel breath and steel breath lowers the defense alot more as I am doing 300+ dmg with whorl, and 400+ with SB. Hope this helps.
  3. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

Thanks a bunch for the reply, do you remember how far into the lvl you were when you got it ?
  4. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

Awww crap , I just noticed that most of this was discussed two threads down. Sorry about that guys, I'm a bit hungover.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mencius Guest

It does indeed stack with Incinerate though. Quite a good combo to use