Siren's Grotto Dungeon Preview

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Last week, you got an inside look at Cobalt Scar on a tour with Haohmaru, ttobey, and Kaitheel. This week, we bring you an early look at the Siren's Grotto! Join Tim "Haohmaru" Heydelaar, Chris "Chrol" Garlick, and Christopher "Phatkins" Atkins as they take you through this new dungeon, coming with Game Update 66: Scars of the Awakened, which will be released on April 30.

2. Talathionwins Active Member

I will be the first to say this.

I wish we had you guys a couple years ago when people still played the game, from the video the zone looks absolutely beautiful and I love the changes you guys are doing with the game. This coming from a Legendary player. I cannot play the changes because I have not even bought the new expansions. However these models are amazingly beautiful.

I won't be playing everquest 2 as much as I used to, However I hope these kinds of models are being made for Everquest Next. One of the things that brought me to everquest was the story and mysticism. The dark creatures. The game just isn't what it used to be though, open world is kind of a joke compared to what it used to be.

I hope new player models in EQNext has a lot of work built on them like these videos.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Talathionwins you beat me to it.

Dear Awesome Art Dudes, Wow and wow again! I am like totally excited! Thank you for the beauty and thank you for the intrigue. You rock!

Kindest Regards,
    ~Feara
  4. denvertim New Member

Awesome I always hated and loved this zone so looking forward to it and the artwork looks great
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

The zones look fantastic. In my opinion the solo zones take too long and the money is horrible. The "Time versus reward" makes this GU dead already. See ya back in Desert of Flames content so I can make more money than level 95 content.
  6. Dlanorr New Member

Love the stunning graphics, and even waterfalls in the grotto, will there be more levels , or additional advancements we don't already know about?