Sig request on Antonia Bayle...please read.

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-StealthM0de, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-StealthM0de Guest

I recently found out about the sony provided banner/paperdoll image issue and realized this is not what I am seeking for a signature.
    I am seeking someone on Antonia Bayle to possibly take a screenshot of me (or series) and edit them into a nice signature image. Mayhaps my name in a nice script, with my adv lvl, adv class/crafter class, and guild. (is there a way to parse the character file like SoE does but update it daily instead of only on sundays?)
    I am seeking high resolution. My laptop cant handle the gfx on high or extreme quality. But this is what I would like to see in a forums signature.
    If available and anywhere on AB, please contact me. I am not rich in game, nor could I pay you hard cash out of game. BUt I have a few plat I can donate to your cause if you can help. We of course can discuss this at your convienence. Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter.
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

/broken_record on
    This thread is all you need. [IMG] Just pick one artist whose style you like and who's currently taking requests, then follow the instructions in their sig thread to provide them with all the information they require.
    If they can't or won't fulfil the request as you lay it out, they should let you know so you can find another artist. This will keep multiple artists from dogpiling on a particular request and therefore save much wasted time and resentment. [IMG]
    /broken_record off
    For more info, see this thread, which is two below yours. ;)